Author's Note

Hey guys!

Do people still even read stories on Wattpad? Genuine question lol. I used this app when I was in middle school and that was a long time ago. I am in my twenties now so...

Anyways, hello! I am Whirlwind, a novice writer. I am currently in college and planning to get my master's degree in English Education. I have a passion for writing but don't think I am anywhere near ready to call myself an author. I have yet to finish a story and that is why we are here today. 

*WARNING* 

I am writing this story purely for shits and giggles. As stated above, I have yet to finish a story, so this is a challenge of sorts for me. With that being said, please don't expect this story to be good, because it may not be. There will be grammar mistakes, plot holes, etc. My main goal here is to complete this story so that I can tell myself "Yeah, I've written a story!" I hope that finishing a story will finally motivate and encourage me to write the stories that I have been wanting to write for ages but too scared to. I need your guys help to motivate me to write and finish this story, okay?

Furthermore, I work full time as well as attend college full time. Please be patient as chapters might be released slowly and some chapters may be short. 

Also, since this is going to be a fun story for me to write, feel free to leave ideas or things you want to see from this story as I value creative feedback and the opinions of my reader's. You yourselves can be authors and receive special shoutouts! 

--------------------------------

*Note: Just to be clear, I want to state that this story won't be explicit in terms of extremely spicy scenes (sorry), I simply can't write that stuff lol (I do enjoy reading it though ;). I will try my best to incorporate something for you guys though, consider it...light spice lol. It might be a more fade to black type thing. Additionally, I do not like toxic or super dark stories, but I am a sucker for misunderstood enemies to lovers. If you are looking for a toxic or dark type story this may not be for you. 

One more thing! For all the creatives out there, if you are interested in making any art for this story whether it be character art or an optional cover, please do! I love seeing people's artwork and it would make me so happy. If you have any questions regarding art or anything about the story, please DM me here on Wattpad or write a message on my profile. 

Well, I think that's it for now. I am assuming that if you are here you are interested in this story, somewhat. I hope you enjoy :)

Whirlwind