IV

Taehyung was fucking embarrassed.

Not only did he vomit all over a criminal's shoes but he then got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness. Now he had a second criminal guiding him to the bathroom as he sobbed like a baby.

For a criminal, Jeongguk was oddly comforting. He rested his hand on the small of Taehyung's back.

"I didn't mean to throw up like that," Taehyung muttered through broken sobs. He hasn't stopped apologizing since he left the dining room. "Please don't kill me,"

Jeongguk scoffed playfully. "We're not going to kill you over vomit. We're probably only going to keep you here for a few more days," he guided Taehyung into the bathroom and had him jump onto the counter.

"Why can't I go home now," Taehyung sniffled.

Jeongguk sighed. He grabbed a washcloth and ran it under warm water. "We have to tie up some loose ends," Jeongguk explained. He dabbed the washcloth over the corner of Taehyung's mouth. "You'll be back to your life soon enough," he muttered.

More tears slipped out of Taehyung's eyes. He didn't want to be trapped here. This didn't go unnoticed by Jeongguk.

"Why're you crying?" he frowned. "Are we really that bad?" he joked, leaning over the counter and closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't respond, he only began to cry a little more. Jeongguk didn't know why but this hurt him a little. He took a step back from Taehyung and cleared his throat. "Take a shower, I'm gonna get you clothes."

Jeongguk then left the bathroom, slamming the door, leaving Taehyung alone and confused. 

~+~

Jeongguk had left a t-shirt and boxers outside the bathroom door. Thankfully, they fit. 

Taehyung didn't know where to go after his shower and intended to head back to his room. Except he got lost. Now at the point where he couldn't even find the bathroom. He wanted to ask one of the maids but none of them even acknowledged him.

Taehyung poked his tongue in his cheek, starting to get frustrated.

"What are you doing over here?" a stern voice asked him. 

Taehyung turned behind him and saw Jimin standing there, his arms crossed. 

"I... I was trying to find my room," Taehyung mumbled.

Jimin stomped towards him. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" he asked, grabbing Taehyung's- his shirt, by the collar. 

"J-Jeongguk gave it to me," Taehyung sounded scared. "I-I can take it off," Taehyung immediately offered. He started to strip before Jimin stopped him.

"No, it's fine," Jimin sighed. "Keep it on,"

Taehyung stood there embarrassed at the sudden realization that had Jimin not stopped him he would've stood in front of him in only his boxers. 

"Follow me," Jimin said. He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and started leading him down the hall. "Jeongguk had no business giving you my favorite shirt,"

Taehyung was led to what he assumed to be Jimins bedroom, where Jimin had him sit at the edge of the bed while he started rummaging through his closet. "You're probably closest to my size so I guess it kind of makes sense." Taehyung heard Jimin mumbled. 

Taehyung sat on the bed uncomfortable. At this point, Jimin had disappeared back into the closet. "Take the shirt off, I'm looking for someone more comfortable for you to wear!" Jimin called out.

Taehyung obliged, and as he was halfway taking the shirt over his head, the bedroom door opened up. "Jimin! Have you seen Taehyung? He's not in his room," 

Taehyung froze as he saw Hoseok walk through the door. Hoseok was admittedly surprised, seeing Taehyung sitting on Jimin's bed in nothing but his boxers. He leaned cockily against the doorframe. Jimin walked out of the closet, hoodie in hand, completely ignoring the implication.

"You sure move quick, Jiminie," Hoseok commented.

"Shut up," Jimin scoffed, throwing the hoodie at Taehyung. Taehyung immediately threw the hoodie on, grateful to have at least a little more coverage.

Hoseok turned his attention back to Taehyung. "Did my knifeplay scare you so much that you ran and hid behind Jiminie," he asked cocking his head to the side. 

"I got lost," Taehyung explained, looking down. He now realized that Hoseok was now wearing different shoes than he was at dinner.

Hoseok cooed. "C'mon, let me lead you back to your room," Taehyung reluctantly followed, he felt safer with Jimin but he didn't want to anger Mr. Stabby. 

Once Taehyung was out of the room Jimin called out "Cockblock!"

~+~

thank you for reading

please vote and/or comment if you enjoyed

sorry for any mistakes or errors

❤️