Prologue (Soulflight POV)

The Nightwing looked at all the others, who were happily playing in their village. He should be one of them. Why couldn't his parents see the truth? It didn't matter, he would get revenge on everyone. Every single generation from his mother. She only had one dragonet, him, but according to his visions, that would change.

She would possibly have multiple dragonets, who would have different dragonets, but only one would make problems. If his mother had a daughter named Secretkeeper, then the Nightwing that came from her- Moonwatcher? - would stop all his plans.

He couldn't see why, which was confusing, apparently he couldn't see that far in the future.

But as long as Secretkeeper wasn't born, he could use his animus powers to stop their future from happening. He had a curse put on him when he was young, as if the animus knew he would go insane.

I'm not insane, am I? I'm just getting revenge.

Just a year ago, his mother had tried to kill him. She had thought that he was too dangerous to live, after poisoning the dragon he loved boyfriend's drink and sending him to the hospital. Jokes on her, his animus powers worked for once, and he found out how to do it.

He figured out he was an animus even as a young dragonet, and soon after found out, so was his mother, and she had put a curse on him. His animus power wasn't supposed to work. But every now and then, he could break the spell for a few moments.

I just need to wait for Shadowseer's egg to hatch, which should be soon.

----

It was only a few weeks later, when the egg hatched to a dragonet named Secretkeeper.

He was furious.

He needed to get rid of Secretkeeper as fast as he could, he couldnt hide in a cave with his visions forever.

All I need to do is poison Secretkeeper's meal, and then that little problem will be gone.

Sorry I made this way more short. Mostly because its a prolouge and not a chapter, plus it takes a LONG time to write a 900 word chapter. So cya.

- Firefly out