Not a chapter

As you can see by the title this is not a chapter, but I decided to make this a book series. (Unless I lose motivation)

So here is each book for now with a short preview and description.

Book 2- Moonbli: The Past Relived
Description- When Dawnflight, Blacksand, and Owl adventure to the Night and Rain kingdom they stumble across an artifact that sends them to the past.

Dawn sighed. "I don't want to be here," She murmured quietly. "It's not my home."

Blacksand walked towards her. "Aw, come on. We'll be back in the desert before you know it. Plus, there's a bunch of fun stuff here."

She looked to her talons and swished her barbed tail around. "I guess.." She said with a sigh.

"Follow me," He nudged her to her talons. "There's this weird ancient building. I wonder whats in it! Maybe we can explore."

Dawn perked up, suddenly interested. "Are mother and father fine with it?"

"Yeah, I asked them and Owl eariler. Wanted to make sure you weren't left behind." He grinned.

The two joined with Owl, their warm-hearted and bright sister, and journied to the weird building.

"Wow," Dawn whispered as they stepped through a few of the branches. "It really is weird. Looks like it's very old."

She stroked the rotten wood with one talon.

"What's this?" Owl's voice asked.

The dark brown hybrid was crouched by a small clock like figure. Like one of a scavengers- but way bigger.

"I dunno." Dawn said, poking it.

As soon as her claw touched the clocklike object, a bright light surrounded them.

"DAWN?! OWL?! BLACKSAND?!"

Book 3- Moonbli: Three Continents
Description- Dawn and her siblings go on another adventure, finding Pantala filled with ThunderWings- a new, dangerous tribe. And this new tribe isn't welcoming. They meet a defected Silkwing, a rouge Leafwing, and a kind Hivewing along the way.

Blacksand loved Pantala. He loved everything about it. The dragons- the land- the peace.

But everything was changed now. After coming back from the past, they had thought everything was better.

But it was not.

"Someone's in trouble?" He asked, his voice quivering. "Pantala is in trouble?"

"We are sending a troop right now." Moon answered.

"Mother, can we come?" He said, gesturing to his two siblings.

"No." She repiled. "It's way too dangerous. Stay here where you are safe. I was worries enough when you went in the past."

"But- we need to help them, don't we?"

"Not you,"

She looked him into the eyes

"You are staying here."

Book 4- Moonbli: A rising nation
Description- After they chase the Thunderwings away, they find that the continent they came from was full of problems. How can they save all those tribes? DISCONTINUED

(No preview for now)

Book 5- Moonbli: The last hope DISCONTINUED

(Work In progress)

Got rid of book 4 and 5 because I had no ideas :,)

Doing a Darkstalker prequel instead.