My brother's bestfriend (ch-1)

Jungkook is a 26 year old business man. Taehyung is a 22 year old college student.Jungkook' & Namjoon is each other's best friend. Namjoon has to shift to America for his work.So he leaves his brother taehyung in charge of jungkook.Taehyung has to listen to his brother without wanting to because he knows nothing about Jungkook even though he has known him for years.Now in Namjoon's absence Taehyung gets to know Jungkook well. One day Taehyung tells about his fear of water, then Jungkook suggests to teach him how to swim.🌚🌚🌚

Let's start ____

Taehyung's pov:

The day had finally come .
     I stood five feet away from the pool,my skin etched with goosebumps even though the temperature hovered at a toasty eighty degrees thanks to the hotel's state of the art heating system.I wore a one piece swimsuit, courtesy of Jungkook, who'd handled me the shopping bag without a word when he picked me up for our lesson today.
After weeks of learning relaxation techniques and acclimating myself to the thought of being in water,it was time for me to get in the water.

I wanted to throw up. Panic gripped me, it's icy claws digging into my sweat slicked and drawing invisible blood. My stomach pumped in rhythm with my wild heart.

"Breathe." Jungkook's calm voice steadied me somewhat."Remember our lessons."

    "Okay." I dragged in a lungful of air . "I can do this,I can do this." I chanted.

"I'll go in first."
He stepped into the pool until he was waist deep in the water and held out his hand. I stared at him, willingly my feet to move.

"I'll be right here. I won't let anything happen to you." He radiated calm confidence."Do you trust me?"
     I gulped "y-yes".
   I realised with a start that I did. One hundred percent.

Jungkook may not be the nicest or easiest person to get along with,but I trusted him with my life. 
I edged toward the pool and held my breath as I stepped in and grabbed his hand, letting his strength calm my nerves. The water sloshed around my thighs,and I stumbled.

Oh god , I can't do this. I can't __

"Close your eyes. Deep breaths," Jungkook said ."That's it..."

I did as he instructed, allowing his voice to wash over me until most of the panic subsided.   "How do you feel?" He asked. 

"Better." I cleared my throat and tried to focus on the small  radius around us instead of the entire pool.

"I-i'm ready."

We started on the shallow end,and Jungkook had me walk around so I could get used to the feeling of the water. After that we went deeper. I closed my eyes before I dipped my face in, unable to bear the sight of the water rushing toward me.

"Taehyung!"
I gasped,the sound of my name jerking me back to the present. I wasn't sure how long I'd been under. It felt like mere seconds,but judging by how cold I was and how much my throat hurts, it's must've been longer. 

Jungkook clutched my arms,his face white. "Hey" he breath pulling me roughly into his chest while I chocked out a sob. We were no longer in the pool."It's okay, you're okay."

    "I'm sorry." I buried my face in his chest, embarassed and furious with myself. "I thought I could do it."

   "You did great," he said firmly. "That's your first lesson, there will be more and you'll get better each time."

"Promise?"
"I promise."

I shuddered, curling into his warmth. He felt strong and solid beneath my touch and I was again struck by the contradiction that was Jeon Jungkook. So cold and uncaring to the world yet so warm and protective when he wanted to be.

   He wasn't the men i thought. He was so much better even when he tried to convince me he was worse and I wanted him nothing like before.

"Jungkook..."
"Yes, sweetheart?" He ran a gentle hand through my hair.

"Kiss me."
His touch stilled,and he stiffened.
"Please." I licked my lips."Forget about namjoon or whatever else maybe on your mind. If you want me,kiss me. "

Jungkook closed his eyes,his expression pained."you've no idea what you're asking me."

  "Yes,I do." I pressed a hand against his abdomen, feeling it tremble beneath my touch. "Unless you don't want to."

He left out a half laugh,half groan."Does this feel like I don't want to?" He grasped my hand and pulled it down until it rested on the most masculine part of him. My breath stuttered at his sheer heat and size__obvious even under his swim trunks and I curled my fingers around the thick rod, fascinated by the power I held in my palm. 

A low growl rumbled out of Jungkook's chest."What did I say about saying out of trouble, sweetheart?keep doing that ,and you will be in a world of trouble."

"Maybe I like trouble." I tightened my grip ,and he hissed out a curse."Maybe I want to stay there."

His mouth tilted up."When did you get so feisty?"
  "When I got sick of everyone treating me like I'm a fragile flower who'll break if someone breaths on me the wrong way ."I paused then added,"Somi told me about what you__what you like in bed."

  His expression darkened. The air turned ominous,and my heart gave an anxious this.

"What exactly did she told you?" His voice lowered to a dangerous decibel.

"She told me__" i gulped."She told me you only do it from behind. That you don't like kissing during sex..."

  "That I what?" Jungkook asked silkily.
"That you're like choking and calling your partner names in bed."
The danger in the air thickened until I could almost taste it.

  "Yet you're still here asking me to kiss you." His grip on my wrist turned."why is that sweetheart?"

   He hadn't denied it, which it must be true.

My heart raced.

"Maybe__" i wet my lips with my tongue."I like those things too."

Flames burned away the ice pools in his eyes until the heat scared me to my core. I couldn't believe I'd ever thought him cold.

Jungkook released me and stood,no trace of the patient, soothing man from earlier. In it's place was something hungry that caused me to tremble with lust.

"Get up." He said,his voice soft but so commanding i obeyed without thinking. "You're about to find out what happens when you invite yourself into the lion's den."

__________

Hello guy🤗here another oneshot..
Please read,do comment and vote.
Thank you 💜💜 ignorethe mistakes