My brother's bestfriend ch-3(end)

Jungkook's pov:

      A pink flush of arousal stained his face,and his gaze remained locked to mine as his tongue darted out to lick a drop of cum from the corner of his mouth.
Holy fuck.  

I'd witnessed or partaken in just about every filthy sex imaginable,but that small movement might've been the hottest thing I'd ever seen.   "Get on the bed,"i ordered,my voice thick with growl.  "All fours now.". His hands and knees barely had time to hit the mattress before I slipped off my clothes and came up behind him, spreading his thighs with my hands.

"You are so very wet,my beautiful whore." I licked his glistening juices off his skin, savouring the taste. I pushed a finger inside him, tight,slick folds and was rewarded with a loud whimper. "Do you want me to eat out this pretty cunt of yours?"

"Please" taehyung gasped, pushing back at me. "I need _j-jungkook." He dropped his head,his squeal muffled by the pillows when I flattened my tongue against his clit, alternating between long,slow licks . I was so fucking hungry for him,his taste and the innocence shattering beneath me at this very moment. I feasted on him ,my hand digging into his flesh,my fingers curling inside him until I found the sweet spot that had his bucking against my face. I gently tugged on his clit with my teeth, flicking over the sensitive nub with my tongue and he exploded,his screams reverberating off the walls.   

"You taste so good," i growled, lapping up every drop while shook and trembled beneath my touch. Taehyung twisted his head to look at me, his face flushed from his orgasm .

I rolled on a condom and slid my already hard again cock along his drenched folds."we're just getting started." 

I gripped his throat and slammed into him. He felt like heaven to my he'll,the closest I'd ever get to salvation,and yet I still wanted to drag him into the depths with me. I fucked him so hard i was afraid I'd break him. But everytime I eased up, taehyung uttered tiny warning growls that bad my lips curving in a mixture of satisfaction and amusement.

   I turned out my sweet, innocent lamb was actually a dirty little slut in disguise, and I'd never been happier to be wrong.

I flipped him over in time to see him shatter once more,his pleasure glazed eyes and sighs urging me to go faster and deeper until I too came part in a powerful orgasm that ripped through me with the force of a Strom.

When my breathing slowed and I came down my high. I found taehyung staring up at me with a strange expression."what is it sweetheart?" I brushed my lips over his, already preparing myself for the next round. If I was going to hell for this,i might as well enjoy every second.

  "No kissing during sex." He murmured."I thought those were your rule." 

I paused he was right. Those were my rules once I created after I was old eto realise emotions hand nothing to do with sex and feelings had no place in the bedroom. And taehyung reminded me. I enjoyed fucking from the back more than avarage man.

And that was when I realised I was well and truly fucked.

"You're right sweetheart" I said , dropping my forehead to his with a resigned sigh. So fucked. "But the rules don't apply to you."

_____________
End;)