My (step)brother 💋

Taehyung and Jungkook are step brothers. Last year tae's mom and kook's dad got married and since then they're leaving together in their house. Tae is so beautiful innocent baby while kook is a devil himself. He's secretly obsessed with his brother. He just want to devour tae and want to fuck the shit out of him.one day tae Mr & Mrs Jeon wasn't home and jungkook went to college,tae thought he was alone that's why he's wearing just a shirt and nothing underneath. He's chilling around but doesn't know that there's someone watching him with lustful eyes.

Taehyung's POV:

I was enjoying being alone at home.I haven't had the opportunity to spend time with myself like this for a long time.Me and my mom moved into this house a year ago. And since no one was at home, because of that one specific bunny faced boy. Can't blame he's so freaking handsome. Not gonna lie ,I always having a wet dream about him although he's my step brother. By the way who cares. He always look ing at me like he too wanna have me . Ah those abs , tattoos, piecing and masculine arms. He'll be death of me.

I was making some snacks for myself in the kitchen.Suddenly I heard the door open,I thought why is the noise in the air, mom dad doesn't come home so early and jungkook stays out for a long time. I didn't pay attention and continued to making my snacks.

I felt someone hug me from behind. I know who it is."J-jungkook" I breathe out.

"What are you doing princess? Where your clothes,you wanna like show everything you have right? He husked. He kissed my ear lobes and he's hands roaming around my chest area.

"N-no. Why are you here and leave me" I said strictly. Even if I'm liking what' he's doing but I can't,no.Heat rushed through my body.

Jungkook's pov:

I headed home early today . I was exhausted practicing basketball, just wanted some sleep. When i reached home I wasn't expecting something like that to watch. I knew mom and dad won't back till night and tae might be in his room. But my breath hitched when I saw tae at kitchen humming a song and swaying his hips. Maybe coocking something. Fuck! I lost my mind at that side. I didn't think much just hugged him behind. I wasn't thinking right anything I just wanna devour him alive.

He's just wearing a shirt, nothing else. His long legs,thick thighs ah I just wanna kiss all over of and mark them. He's stuttering and the way he flinch because of my touch. I can see how aroused he looks like .

I started roaming my hand over his belly. He has a cute lil tummy I liked it."N-no,why are you here leave me." He said lowly.

"Don't you like my touch princess? I wanna kiss you badly. Let me please" I said softly.

A shudder rolled through him."We can't, you're my b-brother jungkook."

"Here just you and me , no-one going to know about this what happened between us."

"You don't know what are you asking for "taehyung told a bit louder. I'm not afraid of that. I actually can see what he wants. Still somehow I don't know if he really want me.I just smirked at him.

Just when I thought he'd shut me down and walk away ,he let out a low curse and turned around,his hand on my neck and his mouth crashed down on mine.

Kim taehyung would be the death of me and I known that that moment when I set eyes on him.One year, it's been one year since then I'm watching and waiting for this day. It had all come down to this,and it was even better than I'd imagined.

Taehyung's arms wrapped around my neck ,his body plined beneath mine. He tasted like strawberry and honey and at that moment it became my favourite taste in the world.

I pushed him against the side of the kitchen cabinet and tightened my grip on his hair and our mouth not leaving the entire time.

It wasn't a sweet kiss , it's hard, rough and demanding but he matched every His tongue tangling with mine and his lil moans caused for hardening something down there.

"Is this what you want?" I pinched his nipple through his shirt. He wasn't wearing anything except only the shirt and that's my luck.My eyes nearly fell out when he'd bend over for picking something earlier.
"Yes , jungkookie. I just want you. More please". I goraned

I gave him another hard kiss before lifted his legs around my waist and carried him to my bedroom.

I placed him on the bed,how beautiful he looked. Face flushed with arousal,So fucking beautiful and only mine.

I wanted nothing more than to bury myself inside him so deep he'd never forget me.

I plamed his breast and swept my thumb over his nipple."Now be a good boy and take off your shirt for me."

A small Shiver rippled through his body,but he kneels on the bed and did as I asked. Unbuttoned hus shirt with agonizing slowness.

Fuck!!
I creased his body,my gaze dragging from his full firm breasts to the sweet pusssy already glistening with his wetness.

"Touch yourself,"I ordered."Let me see what you've been doing all those nights when you're alone in your room."

A deep blush bloomed across his body, turning ivory and I wanted to trace,mark him with my teeth.

Despite his blush taehyung didn't take his eyes off as he caressed his breast, squeezing it before one hand slid down between his legs.

Soon,he was whispering with pleasure,hus mouth falling open and his breast swallow as he rubbed his clit and fingered his pusssy.

Meanwhile,my eyes devoured him the way a beast looking for his prey. Fierce,hungry destructive.

"You thinking of me princess?"I asked teasingly. "Are you thinking of how much you want me to pin you to the bed and fuck that sweet little cunt until you comee?"
Taehyung whimpered as his fingers worked faster at my filthy words. He was still kneeling,his thighs trembling."M-maybe."

________________________
I'll Stop here and update soon💜