👅

Taehyung and jungkook have been dating each other for the past 5 months.Ever since Taehyung was a freshman in college a few months ago, Jungkook had been sticking behind him like gum.Wherever taehyung goes, jungkook shows up with his new flirting skills.
Jk still can't believe tae is hisboyfriend.Taehyung is really beautiful and unique from others.

And now they're in a party . Their friend Yoongi and Jimin's engagement party.
But Jungkook's mischievous mind had something else going on right now. who's gonna blame him , taehyung looking so hot nobody can't resist him.

3rd person pov:

____________________

Everyone is busy at the party, it's been a long night and most of the people have left. All those who are there are drunk . Jungkook is sitting on one side of the sofa looking at the dance floor. Taehyung is dancing alone looking so gorgeous.

Without thinking twice, Jungkook gets up from the sofa and grabs Taehyung's hand and pulls him towards the washroom. No-one playing attention to them.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? My hands are hurting." Taehyung sobbed

Jungkook immediately let go of tae's hand and cupped his face with both hands."You looks so fucking sexy there that I can't resist you darling" he whispered. Tae blushed at that.

Taehyung pressed his lips together, struggling to contain his blushing face.

"Don't try to act all sweet".
"Am I sweet,?" Jungkook drawled and kicked the door shut with his foot and locked it.

Taehyung's pulse ratcheted up a notch"yes".
"You think I'm acting sweet?"

Tae gave a tiny nod.
Jungkook lifted him up onto the sink." We should've start those things, shouldn't we baby?"

Taehyung's teeth dug into his bottom lip as jk shoved his dress up over his chest and his teeth over tae's nipples through the bra.

"Jungkook we're in the party" taehyung concerned.
"I'm aware." He pulled tae's bra aside with his teeth and attention on his breasts while his other hands found the sweet spot between his legs. He was already soaked for him. Jungkook's erection pressed against his leg thick and hard as iron stick but when he reached for it he batted his hand away.

"I hope you're not in love with your underwear," jungkook said.

Taehyung's brows drew together."what__" the sound of fabric tearing answered his incomplete question.

Jungkook's mouth coated into a sly grin at his shocked expression.

Taehyung was throbbing now,so turned on he couldn't see straight. There was something so freaking erotic about knowing someone could catch them any time.

Jungkook returned his attention to tae's breast while he slid one finger,then two,into his slippery folds. He gripped his hair tugging so hard it must've hurt as he worked into a frenzy but if it did ,he didn't show it.

He lifted his head from tae's chest and watched him with smoldering eyes. "That's it princess"he murdered,his muscles taut as he finger fucked him harder. He was knuckles deep inside now,the obscene sounds of him sliding in and out of his drenched core creating a dirty symphony that intensified his arousal. Tae rode his hand shamelessly, drool leaking from the corners of his mouth as he screamed around jk's makeshift gag. "Come for me like a whore".

He did Hard,fast and endlessly.

When he finally came down,he saw jungkook had unbuttoned his pants and was fisting his cock. It didn't take long before he spurting thick hot jets all over his thighs.

"No",he said when tae reached to clean himself."I want you to walk around with my cum on you so you know exactly who you belong to.
  Heat blisteard his cheeks. "Jungkook,"he hissed."I can't walk out there with no underwear a-and__"

"You can and you will." His fingers brushed his thighs where the cum was already drying.

"You're so crazy." But he did what jungkook asked for.

The wind brushed against his bareness as they rejoined their friends and taehyung jumped.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asked "you looked flushed."

"Yes, just a bit chilly." He slapped jungkook's arm.

"you'll pay for this."

"Sure" he smiled at him.

_____________
End