Presidential life [fluff]

Requested by parisgirl4life

Bit of a different story than usual!

You and him wake up every morning, between 5 am and 6 am. He has to give you exactly five kisses before standing up and leaving to get changed.

As president he had to go to.meetings and such everyday, leaving you alone in the big mansion. Now that wasn't a good idea because you were quite a chaotic person. When he'd be gone, you would either care around the house by cooking, ironing clothing, saying hello to passing people, ect. Or you would do something that surely would get you in trouble. Paint a wall a different colour, light something on fire.

When he would come back from work, you could have some sort of food ready. Without a doubt he'd have his blazer, shoes and bag down and over to the dinning table. You would already be sat, waiting to eat. Both of you would finish the feast before you would go for your joint shower, or bath where Coriolanus would spoil you with love. Depending on his mood of course.

Then after that, Coriolanus would do his last paper work whilst you applied skin care. Lavish creams and facemasks, herbs and liquids. No matter what, you had to look your absolute best as the first lady of Panem.

After you both had finished, he would pull you into bed, lieing on your chest. He would then tell you how much he loved you and how much he meaned to you after that, and you would both fall asleep, content.

Then the cycle repeats.

_________________________________________

Sorry if this wasn't expected, I just wanted to try a different writing style for once! Tried to keep it formative and fluffy at the same time.