22

"Okay Isaac," Mirana coos to her son as she walks with him in her arms and Elina is next to her holding a large gift bag

"Okay Isaac," Mirana coos to her son as she walks with him in her arms and Elina is next to her holding a large gift bag. "Do you remember what we say?"

"Feliz!" Isaac exclaims, clapping his hands and Mirana nods, pinching his cheek as he grins at his mother. 

"We'll say the second bit," Elina giggles as they push the door open to Mirana and Tim's bedroom. 

"Feliz cumpleanos!" Mirana and Elina cheer, turning the light on as Isaac babbles loudly.

Tim's eyes crack open and he turns his head to face his wife, son and Elina who are standing next to the bed. Elina has a big gift bag in her hand and Isaac has a present in his small hands. A smile breaks onto his lips which is replaced by a grunt of pain when Isaac leaps from Mirana's arms and straight onto Tim's stomach. 

"For you Daddy," Isaac says, holding out the present.

"Thank you," Tim says, pressing a kiss to the top of his son's head before taking the present. "Do you want to help me open it?"

"Yeah!" The boy claps his hands before helping Tim pull at the wrapping paper. 

As Tim unwraps the present, the colourful wrapping paper falls off, revealing a small black box. He carefully opens the box, and his eyes light up as he sees a beautiful silver watch inside. The watch face is not just any ordinary one; it's a picture of Tim, Isaac, Elina, and Mirana from a recent barbeque party hosted at Sergeant Grey's home taken by Ryan. 

The joy on their faces is beautifully captured in the picture. Turning the watch around, Tim notices a small engraving on the back of the face that reads, "Best Dad Ever! From Elina, Isaac, and BB." 

"I love it," Tim grins at Isaac. "Did you pick it out?"

"Yes!" Isaac nods, puffing his little chest out proudly. 

"Here Tim," Elina says, handing him the gift bag before lying down at the end of the bed. 

Tim pulls the presents out of the bag as Isaac climbs over his legs to settle in Mirana's lap. Mirana presses a kiss on Isaac's head as the boy wraps his arms around her neck.

As Tim begins to unwrap the gifts, he discovers that one of them is a mug with a picture of himself, Tamara, Elina, and Isaac on one side. Mirana had taken the picture on Halloween when Tamara had brought them all to the station in their Scooby Doo group costume. As he turns the mug around, he sees another picture on the other side. It's a picture of him and Mirana that he had no idea existed. 

In the picture, Tim is sitting at the station's desk while Mirana perches on the edge of the desk, holding a cup of coffee. Tim has a wide grin on his face, and Mirana's face is lit up with laughter as she looks at Tim. Both of them unaware of the picture being taken, completely lost in each other, oblivious to the world around them.

"Lucy," Mirana says, explaining the second picture.

"Ah, I should have guessed," Tim nods with a grin. "These gifts are amazing, thank you so much"