casper x danny

It was a warm, sunny day. Perfect weather for a perfect day - Valentine's Day! Casper had been building up the courage to confess his true feelings for his friend for so long, and he finally felt confident enough to think he would succeed.

Their next class wasn't until about an hour, and the two boys were eating together in the cafeteria. Casper had decided to sit with Danny instead of his friend group, but he assumed everything was fine with the others.

"So, Danny... how has, um, your week been?" Casper asked, glancing up at his friend with flushed cheeks. Danny shrugged in response, swallowing his potato. "Like usual. Although I won way more on fortnite, it must've been luck."

Casper nodded. He bit the inside of his cheeks, finally deciding to risk it all. "Hey, uh... there's something I've been meaning to tell you.." Danny peaked up in interest, raising an eyebrow.

The smaller boy stood up and pulled out a note he'd written the night prior. "Ahem... To Danny, my dearest friend... I have been meaning to tell you this for so long, but I have never found the courage to do so. Ever since we first met, my eyes have always been locked onto you. You are the most amazing person I know, and I wish for you to know that I... I.."

Casper stumbled over his words, hands shaking as he tried to ignore the looks from everyone in the cafeteria. The boy didn't have to worry about finishing, though, as Danny stood up alongside him and gave him a comforting kiss on the lips. The smaller boy dropped the note on the ground, wrapping his arms around the other in a tight embrace.

Every other student in the cafeteria clapped and cheered for the new couple, Casper's friends making sure they were the loudest support.

Words: 312