filip vs wiggo vs nicola (x juni)

Hilma had been looking for her friend all day. She'd waited by the lockers as usual, but no sign of Juni even after their first class. It raised suspicions, and after checking the other's schedule, she made her way to the classroom Juni's next class would be in.

Standing outside the door, causing a pretty loud commotion, were the boys - Wiggo, Filip, and Nicola. Standing about a feet or so away from them was her friend, face flushed as she too watched the boys yell at each other.

Hilma approached the taller one, tapping her shoulder and gesturing towards the loud boys from her class. "What's lowkey going on?"

Juni smiled at the brunette, giggling as she saw Nicola lightly shove back Wiggo. "Oh, they're fighting over me.. me!!" Her cheeks seemed to flush even more.

The brunette formed an 'o' with her mouth, turning back her attention to the blondes, and one brunette, yelling and pushing at each other.

"She likes the fucking things I do! You can't fucking beat that!!" Nicola insulted, pointing a finger at Wiggo and Filip.

The tallest of the three scoffed, throwing his hair. "Dude, she totally likes my hair! And we have history together, man!"

Wiggo held a disgusted expression as Filip's hair was slapped in his face. "You're forgettin' the most important part. Out o' all the times we've talked t'her, I been the most nicest!" He crossed his arms.

"You know.." Hilma chimed in, catching the attention of the three boys. "You could lowkey just ask Juni which one she likes the most!"

They seemed to agree with her, turning to nod at each other, before Nicola pointed a finger at Juni, surprising her out of her daze.

"Alright, you fucking cutie. Pick the one you like the most." He leaned away from his two friends. "It better be fucking me!"

Juni was both flustered and confused. She made a low 'uhh' sound while frantically looking at her friend and then at the boys.

She swallowed hard, thinking over her choices. Filip was hot. Wiggo was nice. But Nicola.. he was her favorite, because he was all of those things.

"I uhh.. you know what? If you three are gonna force me to choose only one, then I'm choosing no one!" The boys gasped, sharing panicked looks before doing puppy eyes with the girl.

Filip was the first to speak. "Come on, man, you can't do this to us!" He clamped his hands together, bringing them close to his face.

"Ye'!" Wiggo added, throwing a hand around Filip's shoulder and bringing his face close enough for their cheeks to be touching, adding onto the cuteness.

Finally, it was Nicola's turn. To both Juni and Hilma's surprise, the blonde took off his beanie and referenced puss in boots, throwing a pleading look at the girl.

"Don't fucking do this to us... if you can't pick one, for fuck's sake, pick all of us!" Juni smiled lightly at the suggestion, whispering something in Hilma's ear and getting an agreeable nod in return.

She cleared her throat. "Alright, alright.. I choose all of you! I love you all three!!" The boys cheered, throwing themselves at Juni, embracing the girl close to them.

Hilma snickered at the sight.

Words: 544