nicola x wiggo x filip

P.E. The most stressful, boring, and annoying class anyone could ever have. It wasn't hard in any means, especially not for Nicola, Wiggo, and Filip. The three had decent forms. None of them had any big muscles, but they were still strong.

Their whole class had been playing apes on the mountain, and when it was Nicola's group's turn to be the apes, the short blonde had been forced to pick up all the balls being thrown around. To say he was sweaty after it all would've been an underestimate.

The three boys huffed, storming into the boys' changing room. "Jesus Christ! My bones are aching, man!" Filip exclaimed, taking off his t-shirt and massaging his arm. He put down his boat hat and began to undress.

"Yer pretty dam' right! I feel like I been runnin' a 5 mile marath'n!" The oldest blonde growled, running his fingers through his sweaty hair. "That sonovabitch Juni hit me in ma dang face with a ball comin' 24 miles per hour!!"

Nicola scoffed, throwing off his shirt similarly to Filip. He was probably the sweatiest of the three. "At least you guys got the easy fucking job. It's not fucking fun having to run around like a fucking missy picking up fucking balls!"

Wiggo sat down next to Filip and snickered at how angry their friend was. "C'mere Nico!" He held out his arm, the other wrapped around the brunette next to him.

Nicola sighed in embarrassment before siting down next to the taller blonde, huddling close to his friend. Wiggo's arm wrapped itself around the other's small frame, bringing comfort against the anger.

The three sat against the wall relaxed. Filip had also cuddled against the blonde in the middle, leaning his head against Wiggo's. The three didn't care about being late for whatever class they had after, nor did they care about the sweaty stench that stuck to them.

"I love ya, guys. I hope y'all know that." Filip nodded in response, humming. Nicola hesitantly wrapped his arms around Wiggo's torso, loosening up as he finally realized how much his muscles really ached.

Words: 356