filip x wiggo

It was raining outside, drops tapping the window in random patterns. The short, black curtains had been pulled, hiding the inside of Filip's room to anyone outside.

His speaker, resting on the end of his bed, played one of his playlists - mainly consisting of his favorite band Slipknot.

Him and Wiggo laid in his bed, chatting away about anything and everything that crept to their minds. They had matching pj pants, ridiculously enough.

Filip had an old shirt with stains on while Wiggo kept his usual green hoodie on.

The ceiling lamp was dimmed, casting a calm and comforting tone over the room.

Wiggo smiled, looking over at his friend with tired eyes. "Thanks fo' invitin' me ova', bud. I woulda' been asleep otherwise!"

The brunette waved it off, chuckling. "No probs, man. I didn't have any other plans for tonight, and staying up playing fortnite just felt a bit... repetitive, dude."

His friend nodded, turning back to look up at the ceiling. The two stayed silent for a while, taking in the sounds of the rain outside and whatever song was playing - Filip was sure it was Lech by Slipknot.

Suddenly, Wiggo's arm crept its way around Filip's shoulder, pulling the taller boy closer. He didn't flinch, simply sparing a glance at the blonde with a raised eyebrow.

Wiggo's eyes stared right back, half-lidded and holding something special. He grinned at his friend, trying to quietly hint at what he was thinking of.

It took Filip a few moments before the realization hit, and he hit his friend playfully with a giggle. "You horny bastard!"

The blonde pouted, hitting back lightly before snuggling closer. The brunette accepted the embrace, pulling the two together as one's body heat comforted the other.

Wiggo whined, his arms around Filip's waist. Slowly and carefully, his hand slipped down to grope at his friend's ass, pulling away slightly to test the waters.

When he got a low groan in return, he continued, feeling the flesh as his other hand tangled itself in the long, brown curls.

Happily, the brunette returned the gesture, placing both of his boney hands on Wiggo's end, keeping them still.

The blonde giggled as his friend whispered sweet nothings in his ear, slowly moving onto encouragement to touch him further.

Wiggo was excited, bringing his fingers to hook Filip's pants and slowly push down before the two were interrupted by one of the brunette's parents knocking on the door.

Panicking, the two boys fixed themselves, sitting a little bit away from each other before Filip's mom opened the door.

"Turn down the volume, we're trying to sleep." She held a tired tone to her voice, proving her argument.

The brunette held up a thumbs up, smiling as his mom quickly shut the door and retrieved to her own bedroom.

The two boys sat in silence after. Finally, they spared a glance with each other and began laughing at the encounter.

"Shit, maybe another time, man?" Wiggo nodded at his friend's suggestion, still giggling at the irritated glance the other's mom had.