༺ Chapter 4 | Band-aid ༻ Z x N 🩹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 3rd Person POV ~
~ Zenitsu x Nezuko ~
~ Academy Au ~

• . ♥︎ _________________ ♥︎ . •

"Thanks for walking me home, Agatsuma-kun!" Nezuko thanked him as she walked beside Zenitsu, her cheeks tinted pink as her hair bounced around her. "N-No problem! I'll always be there for you Nezuko-chan!" he said, almost in a creepy way but she could tell he meant well. Tanjiro and Nezuko walked home every day, but Tanjiro had to stay after school and was unable to walk home with Nezuko, so Zenitsu decided he'd replace Tanjiro for the day. "Hehe! You're so kind to me Agatsuma-kun, I can tell you have a good heart and pure soul." she said And looked over at him, once she said that his heart beat as fast as a hummingbird's wings. His cheeks turned crimson red and he covered it up with his hand. "Y-YOU REALLY THINK SO!?" he squealed bashfully, she giggled at his shyness. "Hehe, of course I do! Even Onee-chan tells me about how kind you are!" she said And skipped ahead, carrying her bag in her hands as it beat against her legs.

Zenitsu walked behind her, covering his face with his hand as he was so flustered. "Tanjiro talks about me to Nezuko!? He must be trying to get us together! Oh, Tanjiro, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" he thought to himself as he spammed thanks to Tanjiro in his mind. He'd have to thank him in person later for sure. Everything was going well as they walked and conversed together, that was until he heard her shout out an "Ow" when he wasn't looking.

He looked back, only to see Nezuko on the ground with a scraped-up bleeding knee. He gasped and ran over to her, getting overly dramatic. "AHHHH! NEZUKO-CHAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? I'M SO SORRY I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU!" he cried out, apologizing as if it was his fault, which it wasn't. Her eyes tightened tiredly. "Nono, it's okay Agatsuma! It's just a scrape, I'll clean it up when I get home—" "Wait, I-I have some band-aids in my bag, let me just get them out and I can patch you up!" he said and frantically searched for the bandages in his bag. She looked at him, a bit overwhelmed. She just sighed and sat down on a bench behind her, which was conveniently just there. He pulled out a package of band-aids, "Aha! Okay Nezuko, please just relax!" he said and peeled the paper off of the band-aid, looking closely at her wound, she tightened her eyes and squeezed her teeth together... he pressed the band-aid against the small scrape, she released a wince of pain. "Oh! Are you okay Nezuko!? I didn't hurt you too much, did I!?" he asked with a worried expression and tone as he held onto her hands, holding them into his own. She looked down at her own hands interlocked with his, blushing. "Eh? Did I do something wr—" he looked down at where she was looking, he just noticed that he was holding her hands... he blushed.

Both were flustered after that day.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~