༺ Chapter 8 | Sleepover ༻Z x N ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 3rd Person POV ~
~ Zenitsu x Nezuko ~
~ My Modern Au ~

• . ⋆ ♥︎ _________________ ♥︎ ⋆ . •

✧˖°ʚ🍓ɞ♡

.

.

.

"She'll be here any minute! Any minute! Crap!" Zenitsu anxiously paced around his bedroom, he tugged on his golden locks and grumbled, dramatically falling to the ground and kicking his feet. "AGGGHHHHH!!! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN GOOD ENOUGH!!" he cried out, being a crybaby like usual. Meanwhile, Kaigaku sat on Zenitsu's bed, an annoyed expression painted over as he grumbled in anger. "Oh shut up, you're being so god damn annoying right now... be a man, if she does break up with you it's probably because you act like THIS." he shouted, he finished his grape juice box and through it at Zenitsu, causing Zenitsu to scream. "WHAT!? THAT ISN'T HELPING!!" Zenitsu shrieked. Zenitsu had invited Nezuko over for a sleepover, he made a whole list of what to do, and how to make her happy but now he couldn't help but feel his anxiety take over him and put him into a constant state of insecurity. He grumbled and pulled out his hair. Suddenly, the sound of the doorbell ringing echoed through the house. They both paused, "AHHHHH! SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE!!!!" Zenitsu shouted, cowering on the floor like a wimp. Kaigaku rolled his eyes. "Nah really? I'm going to a friend's house while you and your girlfriend make out or whatever," he said, his tone was harsh, and he got up and walked out of the bedroom, opening the front door for Nezuko as Zenitsu cured into a ball and dramatically cried. "SHE'S GONNA HATE THE LIST AND HATE ME!" he thought as his hands clenched his scalp, suddenly, his bedroom door opened and he heard the voice of his lover. "Uhm, Agatsuma - Kun, are you alright?" she asked and sat down, pulling him onto her lap as a way to comfort him, which really only ended up flustering him.

"AHH! Y-YES NEZUKO - CHAN, I'M OKAY!!" he said, waving his hands around and sitting up, he didn't want to hurt her. He calmed down a bit though, thanks to her atleast. He scratched his neck and chuckled nervously, his cheeks reddening. "I guess I got a little worried! I'm fine though. Let's just go to the living room!" "Okay!"

❤︎

And now the two were building a pillow fort, at least they were trying too. The placed some blankets over the couch and some pillows on the floor with some soft plushies, and used some chairs for balence.

"Wahh! It's so cozy in here, thanks for helping me Agatsuma - kun!" Nezuko cheered, her cheeks reddened as she looked at him, a lantern next to her that lighted up her face. Zenitsu looked at her, feeling smitten as pure love and adoration marked all over his face. She giggled and leaned onto him, falling into a hug with him. He smiled nervously, looking away and blushing, "Y-Yeah, it was no problem! Wanna watch a movie?" he asked and held her in his arms, she snuggled into his lap as he held her in his embrace, feeling his warmth. "Of course..."

He laid on his belly with Nezuko next to him, snuggling him as they watched Howls Moving Castle.

He wanted to hang onto her forever.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Word Count - 543 Words ~
~ Date - April 18th 2024 ~

This chapter was really short I'm sorry

˙◠˙