༺ Chapter 6 | A King and a Nurse ༻ G x S ♛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by Poplio2345 !! :3
~ 3rd Person ~
~ Giyuu x Shinobu ~
~ Royal Au ~

• . ⋆ ♥︎ _________________ ♥︎ ⋆ . •

.

.

.

Giyuu Tomioka, the crowned newly crowned king sat on his throne. He scrunched down, a sigh coming from his lips as he was feeling quite bored. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and bright, and the air was warm. The villagers nearby were off doing work, and children laughed and played while animals leaped through the fields of grass. Everyone seemed to be happy, except for Giyuu. He closed his eyes. He dearly missed his elder sister, Tsutako Tomioka. "If she hadn't died, nee - san would've become the queen. She would've been better, more grateful for this title than me..." he thought. His kingdom and another kingdom, a kingdom ruled by Muzan Kibitsuji, had been in a war for years. The kingdom ruled by Muzan was cruel, he was in many other wars with many other kingdoms as well, he always started fights and seemed to find joy in killing the innocents from other kingdoms, intact he seemed to enjoy killing his very own villagers. Muzan was cruel... A few weeks before Giyuu was crowned king, the decision was made that his sister would be crowned as queen. Giyuu was happy for his sister, and he could see the joy on her face, that was until she went out one night and was assassinated by one of Muzan's soldiers. The whole water kingdom was devastated after that, and Giyuu was as well. He stayed in his room for weeks and refused to come out. It was decided that because Tsutako had died, Giyuu would become king. Which he didn't feel ready for, and didn't feel as if he deserved it.

He sat on his throne, he felt the gold press against his back. He was bored, till' suddenly the doors busted open and in came rushing one of his soldiers, the soldier bowed down. "Your majesty, Kibutsuji's soldiers have come for war... they demand a fight." the soldier said, a sweat mark trailing down his forehead. Giyuu's gaze hardened. Great... a fight.
He stood up and grabbed his sword, he was prepared for whatever was to happen. "Bring me to them."

❤︎

Giyuu felt his eyes slowly open up, and he groaned in pain. He glimpsed down, seeing a gash in his abdomen as blood painted over his body. He grunted and rolled his head to the side, seeing many of his dead soldiers, as well as the Kibitsuji soldiers he slaughtered. Blood dripped down his face, it painted the once-green grass. He suddenly heard a voice shout out to him. "Your majesty!" the voice was soft and filled with concern. Suddenly, he felt his vision begin to blur. The last thing he saw before he passed out, was the blurry figure of a woman with a butterfly pin.