༺ Headcanons ! | CRUSHES ༻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically Headcanons between my favorite ships when they have crushes on eachother :3

(All of these are in the Original Universe)

• . ⋆ ♥︎ _________________ ♥︎ ⋆ . •

Tanjiro x Kanao

• When Tanjiro is injured at the butterfly mansion, Kanao is usually the one to visit him and bring him food. They don't talk much, but he deeply appreciates it and finds it sweet of her.

• Tanjiro looks up to Kanao because she's stronger then him, and asks for tips and advice, however she gets flustered and isn't able to tell him properly.

• Kanao has a habit of fidgeting with her hands when she gets nervous, so when she's around Tanjiro her hands are constantly fidgeting.

• Zenitsu keeps telling Tanjiro that Kanao likes him and he notices all the signs, but Tanjiro's oblivious.

• If Kanao is injured at the Butterfly Mansion, Tanjiro will do the same things she does for him and will bring her food and check up on her.

• When they're assigned on missions together he constantly checks up on her, and if he gets attacked then Kanao gets angry and absolutely destroys the demon.

• Tanjiro likes it when Kanao and Nezuko talk to eachother, he finds it cute.

• Kanao likes to help Tanjiro clean his sword, and they'll sit on the veranda and clean their swords together while Tanjiro rambles.

• Although they like eachother a lot, they never really have any time to hang out with eachother. If they did, Tanjiro would constantly be taking Kanao to festivals and to hang out with him and Nezuko.

• Although it's hard for her to express her emotions, whenever Tanjiro does or says something stupid she can't help but giggle and blush.

.

Zenitsu x Nezuko

• Zenitsu is fairly good at doing hair, and because Tanjiro isn't able too, Zenitsu likes to help Nezuko do her hair. It's a bit sloppy but she loves it.

• Zenitsu prefers to sleep as close to Nezuko's box as he can so if anyone tries to kill her he'll be able to save her.

• When Nezuko cries Zenitsu will panic and scream and wave his arms around because he gets scared and doesn't know what to do.