༺ Chapter 5 | Scarf ༻ S x K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 3rd person ~
~ Sanemi x Kanae ~
~ Original Au ~

• . ♥︎ _________________ ♥︎ . •

It was a cold day in Winter, snow drifted down from the skies and landed softly with the rest of the snowflakes. The air was crisp and cold, and it was the type of weather you'd need to bundle up in.

Wind Hashira and Flower Hashira, Sanemi Shinaguzawa, and Kanae Kocho sat on the veranda of the Butterfly mansion. Kanae watched as the caterpillar triplets played in the snow, building snowmen and watching snowflakes on their tongues. A small smile curled onto Her pink lips. "Ah, Shinaguzawa - Kun, isn't the snow lovely?" she asked And turned her head to him, and he scoffed. "It's fine... except for the fact that there are probably demons out, killing innocent people..." he grumbled and crossed his arms. Her smile drooped into a frown. "Shinaguzawa - Kun, I'm sure there are other demon slayers out killing those demons. Also, the world is so beautiful, you should appreciate it more, even if there are demons!" she said with a sad expression, He looked over her and gritted his teeth, she was so beautiful and kind, he didn't want to appear all flustered though... "Whatever..." he mumbled. She frowned and looked at him, she wished for happiness for him. She suddenly noticed him shiver, the cold nipping him. "Are you cold? Do you want to go inside?" she asked, reaching out for his arm. He shook his head, feeling smitten with her. "I'm fine," he said and pulled his arm away before she could grab it. There was an awkward silence. Sanemi stood up, placing his hands on his kneecaps as he did so. "I'll... I'll be leaving now."

And then he was off.

❤︎

Kanae sat at her desk in her office, staring out the window, it looked like a winter wonderland with all the snow. It was getting late and dinner would be ready soon. She rested her chin on her palm as she looked at the drifting snow. She was feeling sad, sad for Sanemi. Sanemi's uniform was open-chested and the sleeves were removed, making him more prone to the cold, she felt bad, wondering if He was freezing out there. "I hope Shinaguzawa - Kun doesn't catch a cold in this type of weather!" she thought and sighed sadly, she looked to The side and noticed some sewing needles and yarn, and an idea popped into her head. "Since Shinaguzawa - kun wears such a revealing uniform, perhaps I could knit him something to keep him warm!" She thought, she immedietly picked up the needles and yarn and began to knit.

She didn't know that it would take all night to make...

❤︎

At the Hashira Headquarters, Sanemi looked up to the clouds, watching the drifting snow, it was beautiful out and even he had to admit that. Suddenly, he heard the voice of her. "Shinaguzawa - kun!" she cheered coming over to him, he noticed the eyebags hanging under her eyes and the tiredness in her movements, worrying him a bit. "Kocho, you okay?" he asked and used his hands to steady her, making sure she wouldn't fall, he blushed at her. She nodded. "Mhm! Are you? I wouldn't want you to catch a cold in the freezing weather." she said And placed her fingertip on her cheek. He shivered as she said that. "I told you yesterday, I'm fine." he said And scratched His neck, his gaze was stern as he looked at her. She chuckled and pulled something out.

"Yes, well I made you this anyway!" she pulled out a moss-green scarf, with a small flower sewn down. She reached out to him, "Ta-da! Do you like it? I spent all night sewing it for you, so I hope you like it!" she said cheerfully, at first he was going to deny wearing it, telling her once again that he was fine, but he couldn't deny the woman any further. He took the scarf and sighed, "Thanks, that's nice of you—" "Oh, do you need help putting it on? Here." she took the scarf and gently wrapped it around his neck, Sanemi felt a sudden warmth, not just around his neck from the scarf, but in his cheeks as well. His cheeks faded red as he blushed, and his heart beat fast. "There you go!" she said with a happy giggle. "You Look very nice in it." she complimented.

"Thank you..."

"I love this girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I became a little lazy I'm sorry ☹️