༺ Rating Ships :3 ༻ Not a Chapter ! ❤︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro x Kanao - Tankana
______

9/10 !

Very adorable ! :3 I love the sun and moon dynamic and their dynamic an general. It's so sweet to me how Tanjiro helped Kanao find her true self and taught her how to make decisions. I think Tanjiro would take great care of her! I feel like their ship was slightly rushed though and we didn't get much clarification of Tanjiro's feelings til' the end. Very cute though! And I love how Kanao cares for Tanjiro so much.

______

Zenitsu x Nezuko - Zennezu
______

8/10 !

Very cute as well ! Zenitsu treats Nezuko so well and it's obvious he wants to protect her and take care of her, they're very cute together! I feel like we didn't get much of Nezuko's feelings towards Zenitsu till' the end which made me kinda sad, but I still think they're cute.

_____

Inosuke x Aoi - Inoaoi
_____

8/10 !

We don't get much of them but I don't care, they're so adorable together and I love their dynamic. Aoi seems to have so much fun with Inosuke in offical art and genuinly care for him. They're just so adorable ! :3

____

Tanjiro x Zenitsu - Tanzen
_____

7/10 !

I think it's very cute and they have very sweet moments with eachother! :3 I'm not a shipper of this ship and see them more as brothers but they're still very adorable and have good chemistry.

____

Tanjiro x Inosuke - InoTan
____

7/10 !

Same as Tanzen, good chemistry, not a shipper of this ship, see them more as brothers, but still very cute.

____

Inosuke x Zenitsu - Inozen
____

6/10 !

Same as Tanzen and Inotan.

____

Giyuu x Shinobu - Giyushino

____

10/10 !

They're my favorite ship out of any anime, movie, show, book, manga, video game, etc. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They're so adorable and have really good chemistry. The ship itself is too overhated and I'm tired of people seeing it as toxic or thinking that Shinobu bullies Giyuu. They're good friends and get along well. I'm unsure if it's canon or not canon but I don't care and I love it anyways.

____

Sanemi x Giyuu - Sanegiyu
_____