Part 9: Serious

Before long, I was pinned down on my back with Loba on top of me. Her pussy pressed against mine, her moans filling the air, making me grin. The noises coming out of her mouth were like beautiful notes to a song. I couldn't help but let my moans be heard as well.

“Yes, your doing good. Good girl~” I murmured, only to get my chin roughly grabbed by Loba, her golden eyes burning into mine and she told me, venom in her voice: 

“I'm aware of that, Carter… Say that again and I'll stop~”

I only swallowed down my rising fear, Loba was so fucking hot when she was pissed off.

I would do ANYTHING to see her like that again, I only smirked as she let go of my chin.

Loba only tensed up, her nails digging into my bare thighs as she cums in my lap, sighing in relief as she looked down at me, smirking. 

“Damn, your so fucking hot~” I murmured again, only to get my face pressed into my bed covers, Loba's grip on the right side of my face tightened, her nails digging into my chin. 

“Why don't you listen?~” She questioned, her voice full of venom this time, it was harsher and that's what turned me on the most. “Maybe because your so hard to resist~” I add, only to Loba huff in annoyance, her free hand playing with my clit, her index finger wet with my arousal, making me groan.

She pulled away.

I only whine, she always teased me like this.

Loba only leaned down towards me, her lips softly pressing against my bare nipples, her teeth gently tug, making me whine even more, a chuckle leaving her lips.