Part 11: Warming Up Again

"Hold on, you what!?!?" Loba yells, slamming her door behind me as I walked in her room after telling her what happened to one of her braclets.

I only flinch as she raises her hand up, she notices and slowly puts her hand down, her golden eyes full of guilt. "Sorry, I just....How did it break?" She questions, calming down as she leans against the counter as I stood on the other side.

My eyes scanned her, completely ignoring her voice, her hips were hypnotizing, I didn't notice she stopped talking until she placed a hand flat on the counter, her other on her hip. "Hey, darling, eye right here." She murmurs, her voice thick with seriousness, her golden eyes snapping on mine as I look at her.

"Sorry.....Your just so...." I start, only to gasp as Loba sat on the counter in front of me, making me blush, the white T-shirt she wore was loose and see through, she dared to not wear a bra at this time. She wore a black thong, which highlighted her outstanding hips even more.

"I'm what?" She pushes, crossing her legs in front of me, making me swallow my nerves. "Loba, I want to confess.....Your a fucking Goddess to me." I tell her, a smile creeping on her face as she looked at me, her golden eyes twinkle with mischief. Her brown skin glowed under the red lighting in her room, making me crave her even more than before.

I place a hand near her left leg, looking at her, seeking permission to touch her. We haven't been this close since last year, before Revenant's reign of terror and I didn't want to throw the opportunity away like Kyrie did when she betrayed Loba.

"May I?" I ask, my voice soft and low, Loba only nods. I silently prayed my hand was warm and not cold as I placed a hand on Loba's bare thigh. Loba only smiled at me, her eyes sparkle with love this time. "Your hand is warm.... Perfect, darling~" She told me, I only smiled at her, placing my other hand on her other thigh, getting confident but steady and cautious with where my hands were.

Her skin was soft and smooth, warm like a blanket fresh out of the dryer, I may be shorter than her but I felt like I was towering her at this moment. Her body was perfect, too perfect.

She was perfect.

No, a masterpiece.