! Diffrent snack ! Miss Circle x reader

I would let this mommy kill me so I could die a happy woman.

God I fucking suck at making tittle's ima
kms 😭
-

୨ 🍪 ୧ ִ° ⋆

If you had to choose the best part of youre day, that would definetly be the part of the day where youre loving wife is back home from work. She called you today, having a little talk, but you frowned when you heard her complain about how tired she was from everything. She just wanted to be at home, in youre arms, she missed you. After hearing that, you decide to suprise her. You decide to make her favourite dessert - oreo brownies! She absolutely loved oreo cookies, so you thought that would cheer her up a bit. You prepare them carefully before she gets back home. The brownies seem to look good, and the kitchen smelled like oreo crumbs, it was a delightful smell for youre nose. After putting the tray in the oven and shutting it close, you clap youre hands and turn to the mess on the counter. You let out a sight, but decide to clean up anyway, after all, you were an organized person and wanted youre kitchen to be spotless. As you put away the wrappers of youre ingridients and the kitchen tools, you feel a arm and a compass wrap around you from behind and pull you closer. Her long hair provided you a little warmth aswell. You flinch, freezing, but then realizing it was just Miss Circle. It seems like she came back home, a gentle smile formed on her face as she noticed the brownies baking in the oven. She definetly sneaked when she entered because you didn't even feel her presence.

"I decided to make youre favourite, to make you feel better..."

You mumble, leaning against her chest as she pulls you closer to her tall figure.

"How adorable of you...~"

She teased with a smug smirk, a quiet chuckle following after. In response, you just grinned proudly to youreself.

"Thought..."

She begins, as you turn to her curiously. She kept you pinned against the counter.

"I already have a little dessert, and it's right in front of me...~"

She teases with a snarky grin, carresing youre face. You chuckle with an eyeroll, as he plants a tender kiss on youre lips.

"Aw come on, stop it~"

You tease her back, as she pulls you closer and plants another kiss on youre lips, and then moves on youre cheeks.

"Hey, quit it!"

You grew flustured, but she kept giving you kisses, pulling reactions out of you.

"Circle, enough..."

You let out a quiet grunt, as he giggles and doesn't stop kissing youre face out. You try to push her off.

"First give me my brownies, or you may become my new sweet oreo snack..~"

You let out a small whimper, as she rubs youre cheek with her thumb.

"J-Just let me take them out then... jeez..."

You murmur weakingly, as she stops showering you with kisses and lets you breathe. You slightly pant, youre face flushed pink. Miss Circle snickered at the sight of youre puzzled state. She pats youre head, as you try to recompose youreself. She walks away, giving you space and permission to open the oven and take the brownies out. You still felt tingles in youre body by that. The fresh smell fills in Miss Circle's senses.

"Mmm... they smell fantastic...~"

You cut a piece out and wait for it to cool down for a bit. You then feed her, as the taste melted in her mouth. Miss Circle hummed in response, enjoying the brownie as she began to grab more. You take one youreself, but she takes it away from you and decided to feed you aswell. You giggle softly and have no choice but to accept her kind and loving offer.

"Mhm... thank you for making me these, darling..."

She thanked you, pulling you into a hug. You lean against her.

"Anything for you, sweetheart..."

You reply back, closing youre eyes and giving in to the calming and soothing embrace.