! New momma ! - Miss Sasha + child!reader (pt.2 of "Snap at you")

So uh... hi yall.

This is my apology for making that Miss Circle angst >0< /hj

Read "! Snap at you ! - Miss Circle + child!reader" first!

⋆。‧˚ʚ ⚘ ɞ˚‧。⋆

It has been only a day after the tragic incident with Miss Circle. You were put up with huge stress and guilt because of that. Every single student in the school whispered and gossiped about that, and you were on the verge of tears because of it. You were sick of everything. The other teachers made sure to take care of you, to help you feel better, but it was hopeless. You missed youre mother, she was always so gentle with you, that was the first time and now last time she ever dared to rise her voice at you. It seems like she was extra mad that day. The teacher that cared for you the most and brought you the most comfort was the art teacher, Miss Sasha. She was a loveable woman, a literal cinnamon roll. She has always been so kind to her students, and they adored her too! She would defend students from teachers aswell, but nobody knew that since she did it in secret. Miss Sasha constantly had that motherly demanour, but you still couldn't forget Miss Circle's kindness. You spent quality time with the art teacher thought, in the teacher's lounge, in class, talking and conversing with her and sharing smiles and laughs. She was the only person you could be yourself around, and she didn't mind. Right now, Miss Sasha was doing some paperwork in the lounge, until Miss Thavel came in with you in her arms, both of you wet from water. Miss Thavel had an angered expression. Miss Sasha's eyes perked up at you, until she giggled lightly. "What happend now?" She asked in a soft tone, walking over. "That trio brought water guns today." Miss Thavel mumbled, as she handed you to Miss Sasha. "Take Y/N, I have to scold those three..." Miss Thavel walked out, as you and Miss Sasha giggled to eachother. She put you on a nearby chair and started to clean you up with a towel. "Let me dry you out, child." She spoke as she hummed a melody. Probably something Mister Demi showed her. "Thanks mom- OH SHOOT, I-IM SO SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO CALL YOU THAT, MISS SASHA-" You placed youre hands on youre mouth in shock. Miss Sasha paused, her eyes sparkling with amusement, until she let out an awe. "Awweeee... It's fine, you can call me mom, love!" She took your hands in hers, tilting her head at you. You could feel yourself tear up right now, right here. Why was Miss Sasha such a sweetheart of a woman?! She would be the perfect mother. "R-Really...?" You smiled at her, as a tear ran down. She chuckled and wiped that tear. "Yeah! It's completely fine, I'm glad to be your mother figure." In the heat of the moment, you hugged her tight, and she immidately accepted your embrace. "Thank you so much..." You mustered out, as he patted your head. "Youre welcome!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. <3 You could hear a faint scold coming from Miss Thavel in the halls. You and Miss Sasha looked at eachother, and then slightly peeked at the door, to see Miss Thavel and Miss Grace, standing in the principals office, with Zip, Oliver and Edward crossing theyr hands and looking guilty. They looked like they didn't want to be there right now. You both giggled at them.