// EXTRA \\ ! Won your heart ! - Agetha x reader

I need Agetha on my laptop sm- 😭

I'm not sure if Agetha is a she/her or a they/them so i'll reffer as a they/them since wiki fandom says so-

。‧˚ʚ 💻 ɞ˚‧。⋆

(You'll need this image above as an imagine)

...

Agetha. You're usual computer virus, silly person with a rope bound to they're non-existing neck, except to you, they were more than that. Viruses have always been known and are suppost to damage youre system, but Agetha was more of a computer companion that was there whenever you were spending time on youre computer! She simply made things better. They knew the obnoxius work you had to do, so sometimes, to keep the stress away, Agetha would distract you. They would pester you with random pop-up tabs such as: "Are you tired yet?" "I bet youre tired!" "Please leave those essays alone." You would always chuckle and close those, since you didn't want to get off track. You were mentally burning yourself out, so it was kinda sweet and kind of youre computer friend to care about you and ask you quesitons about youre wellbeing frequently. Just when you always thought computer viruses caused chaoses and havocs, Agetha didn't! Today, when you turned on youre pc, you were expecting they're presence, however, you couldn't find them anywhere? Now where the hell was Agetha? Now that you need her the most, and when you have the biggest work to finish today. You decided to let that be and continue where you originally began. Man, you were again mentally burning youreself out once again. Its been an hour ever since you started, you felt like shit. Exhausted, you had to admit, you missed Agetha. They were nowhere to be seen, you haven't seen them since yesterday, and you're always on youre damn computer! Things already felt unusal. What if they left? What if you didn't give them the adequate attention they wanted? You hoped that they didn't maybe get bored from you or something, otherwise you would cry youreself to sleep every night from now on. A deep exhale escaped youre mouth, before you checked the time. It was past midnight already. While questioning youre sanity at these late times, you got a small idea. You opened the notepad app, wrote down a mini apology for Agetha, and left it open down the corner of youre screen. After that, you suddenly got more moved to continue youre work, and went on a whole streak of typing away on youre keyboard. While you were busy, you did not spot Agetha coming out from the corner of youre screen. They're eyes perked up when they noticed youre notepad was open. Agetha first questioned is they should tell you about a random notepad open right now, or let they're nosiness and interest get the best of them and read it without you noticing. Once they walked up to the unfamiliar note, they started reading it in they're mind. "Agetha, I don't know where you are, or what you're doing right now, but please, come back. I'm so sorry for not giving you attention, I really miss you, you and you're distracting pop-ups. Despite being a bit bothered by them, you're the only thing that keeps my mood up and entertains me on my "worker ant" days. I am very lucky to have such a dear friend like you ♡." With that final message, Agetha felt a soft warmth inside them. They were suprised by how you already missed them, when really, they only tried to cut you some slack by letting you work without them tampering you. Agetha still stared at the apology in shock, before letting a small smile grow on they're face. They noticed how you still didn't aknowledge they're presence, and jumpscared you with a sudden pop up. You jolted a bit from youre seat when you saw a pop-up tab saying: "This program has crashed." It didn't really crash, it was just a small joke of Agetha's. Then, followed by many other ones sho were just exclaimation marks, you closed all of them in a panic and rush, worried for youre unsaved progress. Once you closed it all, a final pop-up appeared: "Congratulations, you won my heart!" You're eyes widened in shock. You were truly flattered, until double realization hit you. You looked all around the screen to find Agetha, and there they were, gazing lovingly at you. You then chuckled softly at them. "Thank you, Y/N. You're words truly surprised me." They statted, shaping her hands into a heart, as a tiny red heart effect emitted from them. From now on, you will definetly be more attentive towards Agetha.