! Cuddly ! - Miss Circle x reader

The photo above makes me jump around like some asf crazy person 😭
c

ringe warning cuz this is probably bad

-

୨ 📖 ୧ ִ° ⋆

"Honey, I need to go to work..."

You quietly mumbled, but Miss Circle wasn't letting you go of her grip. Long story short, you were suppost to go to work earlier today, but Miss Circle wasn't a fan of that.

"Nhm... no..."

She whined lile a little child, clinging onto you, but a smirk of mischef played on her lips. She could easily manipulate you into staying with her, and she knew that.

"Please, Ill be back as soon as possible..."

You ressured her, but youre promises ment absolutely nothing to her. She wrapped her legs around you, her spiky hair brushing against you. She was ambitious to keep you captured in her sweet embrace. Just as you got a perfect grip and got up, she tugged on youre shirt and pulled you back down.

"C-Circle!"

Was the last thing you yelped out as you were pulled back on the bed. Miss Circle chuckled and this time youre head rested on her chest. Youre face flushed extremely red at that. Miss Circle ran her fingers throught you hair, feeling the heat of youre faceon her body.

"Relax, Im not plan ning to let you go anyways..." (*hide away plays in the distance-IM JOOKING-)

She spoke in a mellow way, placing a peck kiss on youre lips. You slightly got up from her, not realizing you accidentaly towered over her until she snickered at that.

"Hey now, calm down...~"

She teased, giggling at you. You roll youre eyes with a grin and lean closer to her, carresing her face.

"I really need to go to work, dear..."

You spoke in a gentle tone, but Miss Circle wasn't understanding enough to accept that.

"Nooo... You can only leave me if I get a kiss... then I'll maybe let you go..."

Of course she would want that, youre affection, she craved it right now, and always would.

"Fine, fine..."

You said with a dissmisive groan, planting a kiss on her cheek. Miss Circle flashed and angry expression. You laughed at that, you knew exactly where she wanted a kiss, you just played with her.

"What? you didn't specify...~"

You tease with a snarky smirk, as she lets out a hum, nodding her head in dedeat. She gets a little quiet, so you simply just lay back down on her. She was a little angered, but she couldn't be mad at someone as adorable and caring as you were.

"Alright, you win..."

Miss Circle murmured out, wrapping her arms and pulling you closer. You were in a pure state on peaceful and internal bliss.

"May I leave now...?"

You plead nicely to her, but no avail, however, for some reason, she kept quiet. Oh god, is she angered, saddened? You slightly nuzzle youre head away from her chest, only to spot a sleeping Miss Circle. Youre eyes light up in awe at her state, she was so lovable in that state. Since she was in that state, you slowly crawled away from the bed. Mission sucsessful, you could leave for work now. Before you started the routine properly, you turn back to her one last time, planting a goodbye kiss on her lips and leaving the bedroom. Miss Circle smiled bewitchingly to herself, the feeling tingling on her lips now.