// EXTRA \\ ! Mine to dazzle ! - Vivian x reader

I'm warning yall again, istg i'll confiscate you're precious devices if any of yall comment "she can show me her tricks in bed 😍😍🔥🔥" or smth like that. 😭 

Also I think I cooked to much HELP-
.
.
.
.
🎀 im just a girl /j
.
.
.
.

  ⋆。‧˚ʚ 🎩 ɞ˚‧。⋆ 

Every night, Vivian would amaze and fascinate her audience with her excellent magic tricks! But that funky and playful magician sure got on youre nerves sometimes! People always loved her, admired her, but you hated how cheeky she was. She would always direct these stupid mini grins at you whenever you watched her performing while you simply and peacefully sat at youre bar counter, doing youre bartender job! It's like she damn well knew you hated her, but she wasn't a mind reader, or a predicter of that matter. It was exactly like she was mocking you. You were trying to understand all the centered hype she recives, but you couldn't understand it! What makes Vivian so unique?! You loved magic, but why were her tricks so special and diffrent from others?! The more you thought about it, the more rabbit holes you would discover and fall in, so you cut youre mind from those theorising about it and went with the "I hate you" essence. And so like that, You despised that girl, and absolutely nothing could change that... right? Tonight was no diffrent, she was performing tricks on the stage, faint wows and oohs were emitting, and she was grinning to herself as the ordinary. Now, it was time to pick a small assistant for her next trick, and everyone was jumping and raising they're hands, but you just rolled youre eyes and continued staring at her mindlessly, resting youre face onto the palm of youre hand. While her eyes darted and wandered around her audience, they eventually fell onto you! Her finger pointed you out from the distance. "How about that sweet darling sitting over there!" She exclaimed out loud, as everyone turned to you. You stoned up like a statue in youre seat, proccesing if she was pointing at you. Youre eyes perked up as you pointed at youreself just to be sure it was you. However, youre cheeks slightly dusted in pink when she called you like that. "Yes, you! Come out!" She repeated. Oh shit, she really chose you? Out off all people? This must be her trying to embarrass you. You slowly stepped out and climbed upstage, as people clapped and cheered you on, which kinda boosted youre confidence, until you were faced with Vivian again. "Now as I promised, this will be a intersting one for tonight. Alright, dear, I'll need you to hold my hat for me..." Vivian sounded suprisingly perserved and stern now. She's weirdly serious now compared to her playful smirks and grins. Maybe she wasn't going to embarrass you, but alteast it was kinda nice for a change. Vivian proceeds to take her top hat off and hand it to you, as you hold it upside down, thrilled for whatever could happen next. She then takes her magic wand and swings it lightly a few times. "Now imagine something lovely and close youre eyes..." She commanded calmly, which for some odd reason rilled you up a tad bit, but you pushed that thought asside and focused on what youre "enemy" told you. You're mind was bugging right now, you were all over the place that you couldn't imagine anything... or anyone lovely. Nobody except Vivian managed to notice youre anxious face, so she let a smug smile play on her face as she stood behind you and lightly placed her hands on youre hips, which she usually did with her audience as a way to ease they're fright on stage, but instead of it helping you out, it flustured you and made you even more panicked and overwhelmed. She then leant closer to youre ear. "Oh, you don't have to try so hard thinking about me, sweetheart~" Her tone was so gentle and soft, yet seductive and playful. You let out a quiet shivery whisper, youre face getting red at that. She then lent away as if nothing happend, and suddenly, poker cards and bunnies came out of the hat, exactly what represented Vivian! The audience was once again impressed, some even desperate enough to catch the bunnies and the poker cards flying away. Vivian took her top hat and put it back on her head. "See? I always keep promises! Well, that's it, folks!" The crowd went away, as you sneaked out and rushed back to youre bar counter, before you burried youre flushed face into youre arms and cursed to youreself. You felt a burning passion grow in youre chest, how was she so mischevious like that?! After this, you definetly saw her in a brand new light after her little remark from before. Vivian was currently busy talking to her other tiny group of friends, but it didn't take her to long to excuse herself from them and take a visit to pestering you again. She walked over and sat in front of you, a small smile playing on her lips. "Why are you hiding youre face, dear?" She teased in a gentle, sing-a-song tone. You grumbled at her, she was now back to being her usual self. "That's none of youre buisness, I'm just tired." You replied in a cold way, but Vivian already read you like a book. "Or maybe you're to embarrased to look at me~" She rested her face on her palm as she lightly took youre wrist and removed youre hands from youre face. "Oh, so now you read minds, huh?" You kept giving her stoic replies, which safisfied her. "I don't need to read minds to know what's going on in that pretty head of yours~" Vivian put on her soft tone again, as you looked up at her with a blushing face. "I hate you so much right now." You spoke angerly, as Vivian just chuckled softly, her smirk widening as he patted youre head, tenderly stroking youre hair. "Whatever you say... my lovely assistant...~" She tilted her head after those words, as you burried youre face in youre arms again, quietly grumbling up some more as Vivian giggled and continued stroking youre hair peacefully.