! Be careful next time ! - Edward x reader

THE PHOTO ABOVE IS KILLING ME😭

I missed writing about my silly little man 💕

💍

CREDITS TO KYUNIKA ON YOUTUBE FOR THE ART ABOVE

ALSO Since I love science (like Edward probably does) this will have science terms you may not understand. -v-

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🕯 ɞ˚‧。⋆

"Are you trying to kill us both, Edward?" You yelled at him, as he facepalmed. You two got assigned to do this science project experiment together, and Edward took a visit to youre house. He's always been reckless in that subject, since it was his favourite. Making drones and always breaking or exploding them accidentally, but he makes it work. (👍) "I'm telling you, it won't cause a reaction, plus, you know I just love drones!" Edward spoke enthusiastically as he got on top of the couch and waves his hand in the air. He was even in his scientist coat, glasses and gloves. You couldn't giggle at him. "Fine, fine, you enthusiastic scientist, get of my couch." Edward placed his hands on his hips as you mocked his passion. "Atleast I'm the only one with experience here." He smirked mischeviously at you. "Oh cool. Now I know you'll most likely blow up my house." You tilt youre head at him, as he chuckles at youre words and sits back down. "No worries, youre house will hopefully stay in one bit, thought I'm not paying for the possible damage." Edward spoke as he fixated his blue glasses on top of his head and continued carefully mixing up some substance that he needed for his drone, probably acidic lean batteries for the drone. He was much more skilled with engineering things, not much with experiments, but he could take it, he wasn't bad at that thought. "Now, we just carefully pour this in..." Edward spoke as he poured in sulfiric acid, before remembering to put on his glasses. He puts them on fast and gets back to experimenting. His forgetfull self made you smile at him. He may be some kind of maniac scientist, but that doesn't mean he wasn't lovely to be around. "Pass me that distilled water." Edward mumbled as you gave him the bottle. Edward pours it in. After some hours of Edward making the drone and you helping him out, all that was left was to put the pieces together. Edward was cleaning up the mess on the table. "You were actually and suprisingly pretty helpful for once." Edward praised as he took of his gloves and glasses. You smirked at him barely admitting that. "Oh, really? The scientist admits it, huh?~" You lean closer to him, which kinda mesed with Edward. "Y/N, I'm warning you." Edward looked away, a tiny pink hue evident on his face. "Or what? You'll take me away with one of youre drones~?, you're little creations?" You continue to pester him, which annoyed Edward alot. "Y/N, you're tempting me to get mad at you, are you?" Edward looked over at you with a bothered glare. "Oh. Wow, Ed , didn't know you could think like that too, but hey, youre the brain here." You rested youre face onto youre hands. Edward panicked inside, growing flustured at you're expression, words and tone of voice. Since he was more focused on giving you answers, Edward accidentaly spilled some two Erlenmeyer flask's with a dangerous liquid together. Edward's eyes widened, he already knew a chemical reaction was going to happen, and an explosion too! "Y/N!" Edward jumped and took you into his hands, both of you falling behind the couch as his pointy tail wrapped and tigthened around you safely. The explosion happend. Edward got up, his hair a grey and fluffy mess. He sighted deeply as you giggled at him. He dusted off his now dirty coat. "I hate you." He sternly answered as he crossed his hands and looked down im embarrasment, his tail down on the floor. "The scientist got too distracted." You wrote down jokingly in youre experiment notebook, as Edward covered his face and gave up on everything, thought you two still had to craft the drone, since only a half of the project was done.