! Wait for your love ! - Oliver x Engel x reader

(The title is a refrence ^^)

Quick note to avoid confusion: Oliver isn't getting shipped with Engel in here, he's being shipped with the reader, and so is Engel.

N/N = nickname

Eat up Justin_b00ber <333

⋆。‧˚ʚ 👥 ɞ˚‧。⋆

These two sides were so complicated now. Oliver liked you, and so did Engel. Oliver likes you because of how smugful you are, and also liked your jokes and sense of humour, but Engel liked the supportive side of you, the one that comforted him after Claire's horrible fate. You never knew that BOTH OF THEM could catch feelings for you, they always challenged themselves to see who who gets closer to you. They tried to make the bond with you better and craved your attention more frequently. It was like a war for your heart, except you had no idea about the whole entire thing going on behind your back. These two of course shared rude and cold glares with eachother even in the hallways. You sighted at Engel, as he turned back with a tiny smile. "Sorry, Y/N. He's just plain out annoying..." Engel said and nervosly rubbed the back of his head. Oliver spied from afar, watching you and Engel interact, his heart full of envy. "Youre so possesive I swear-" Zip suddenly perked up, startling Oliver. "What?! No I'm not... It's just... that Engel guy..." Oliver spoke as he continued to look at you two intently. "Jealousy? Never heard of her." Edward tuned in, both him and Zip snickering like little children. Oliver turned to them with a sight. "You better keep it down or you two will be Alice's new dish on the menu..." Oliver of course joked, but the two were actually so dumb and belived his words, so they kept quiet. After Engel walked away and finished talking to you, Oliver popped up behind you with an enthusiastic smile. "Sup, N/N!" You turned to him with a grin and high-fived him. "Where you've been the whole day man? I couldn't find you. Atleast I had Engel to keep me company!" You exclaimed. Oliver could already feel disgust from the mention of Engel, but he pretended it doesn't bother him."Meh, it's fine..." He replied, waving his hand off. "Hey, I'm sorry we don't hang out so oftenly...." You started, but Oliver shused you right after. "Shhh! Don't say it! It's fine..." He kept on saying that, but the envy in him was getting worse. "Really? Thanks, Oliver, youre a real one!" The compliment that came from you did make Oliver smile for a bit. "No problem, I gotta go now, see ya later!" Oliver waved and dissmised, as you waved back and continued your day. Oliver was lookimg for Engel actually, ready to revenge on him. Engel was standing at his open locker. Oliver took whatever he had in his hands... it was a confession letter for you. Oliver furiously ripped the envelope in the tiniest bits. "Oh your not stealing them away from me, pipsqueak." Oliver spoke coldly, but Engel non-chalantly chuckled. "Who are you to decide that, huh? I liked them first." Engel pointed at himself. Oliver gasped, visibly offended. "What a vicious lie! I liked them FIRST." Oliver stepped closer, getting infuriated. "Well they aren't a puppet, we can't share them, plus, Y/N is closer to me so obviously-" Engel's words were interrupted by Oliver grabbing Engel by the collar of his shirt. "Listen here, you little shit, you aren't bold or smooth, I'll literally MAKE them love me whenever I can, I'm simply just better." Oliver spoke with confident smug, as Engel pushed Olivdr away. "The fuck is your problem, man?" Engel yelled back at Oliver, which caused attention from people in the hallways. Zip and Edward spied and snickered behimd a corner. You appeared above them. "What's the drama, guys?" You asked them curiously, but they just smiled smugly at you. "Your two men are fighting~" Zip teased you. You look up, your eyes shoting up in surprise. "WHAT'S YOURE PROBLEM, HUH?! THEY'RE MINE!" You stepped in and seperated them. "HEY! HEY! HEY! You can't pull me by my each hand and try to take me with one of you, I am nobodys!" Oliver was shocked, and so was Engel. The crowd kept quiet. Oliver wasn't taking the rejection well, but Engel was pretty chill with it. He was saddened to, but not as Oliver. He walked away quietly and akwardly. Zip and Edward stepped in. "Alright everyone, SCAT, NOW." Zip shooed them away, and everyone went away grumbling. "It's okay that you don't like me back, Y/N, I'm super sorry for saying all of that, I hope we can stay friends." Engel apologized. "It's fine, Engel. Atleast your interaction was more approriate than Olivers." You replied to him. "For real! He's acting lile a lovesick teenager!" Edward joked, making you all laugh. You managed to fix the issue with Oliver too, and you were back to being their friends. The two still never spoke to eachother, but alteast they avoided eachother now.