! Spare ! - Miss Circle + child!reader

THIS IS PLATONIC BITCHES.

w

hy is Miss Circle so :3 coded

-

⋆。‧˚ʚ ✨ ɞ˚‧。⋆

After finally transfering to Paper School, youre more than happy that your dear mother Miss Circle managed to fix that up for you. Youre last few shools haven't been the best, but this one should be just fine! As long as Zip, Oliver and Edward don't pick on you in class or basically anywhere at all, but Miss Circle promises to defend you just in case if they ever come at you! Let's just hope and pray that wont be the case. You did already aknowledge the way your mom... notoriously and heartlessly punishes her students. You've been told of her vicious ways, but probably, your the only student that feels comfort and safety around Miss Circle. Of course she will be softer and lighter towards you, that was nothing new. She killed other students, but with you, she's a cinnamonroll. Today was a very important math exam, and you didn't touch a single textbook. Miss Circle wouldn't kill they're own child, so that was the only relief you can find. You plainly stared at the sheet of paper the whole time, and it felt like watching paint dry on a wall. After the exam ended, Miss Circle picks up the exma sheets, but doesn't notice youre empty paper. When she asked you how you did youre test, youre answer was "pretty good", even thought youre paper was far from those words. The next day, Miss Circle comes to school with the checked up papers. Before she came in the classroom, you thought about what she might say to you, and those thoughts only made the matters worse. However, when she came in the classrom, she suprisingly wore a kind smile! But you knew that smile was going to fade away as soon as she hands you the test. "Alright, children, the exam was very well done!"She announced like a proud mother, something she won't be when she hands you the sheet. You even LIED that you did good! Miss Circle hands everyone the exams, and of course, a red F was inked against it. You didn't really expect much, until you saw a message written under youre dissapointing work. "Stay after class." Oh God, you could currently image the tone of her voice in youre head. Is she angry, sad, dissapointed? After the bell rang, you packed your stuff and waited for everyone to leave. You were panicking inside. "Y/N...' Miss Circle began with crossed hands. You look away, frowning as a small tear ran down youre eye. Miss Circle noticed that, her eyes widening. "Sweetie? It's fine, you can always fix youre mistakes!" Miss Circle explained, but deep down, she noticed the fearful look on youre face. "Ooohhhhh... Is it about the way I punish students...?" Miss Circle lent down to youre height, holding youre hands into hers. "Y-Yea..." You stuttered with a nod. Miss Circle let a soft chuckle escape her lips. "Oh, Y/N, sweetheart, Listen... I know you've seen the way I behave usually and what I do or did to failing students, but I would NEVER do such thing to you, you are my child and youre important to me, those students don't matter to me, but you..." Miss Circle patted youre head, in which you smiled and hugged her. You were definetly resured she would never harm you . "Now, do you want me to explain this to you...?" Miss Circle pointed at the math problems on youre paper sheet, and eventually, you undetstood the leture easily with her help! Who would have known that the sun like you could still melt the cold ice that Miss Circle played the roll as...?