Arrival

ANGIE'S P.O.V

I woke up to Matt shaking my shoulders.

"We're here now"

I got up confused and took out my headphones to see the boys getting up and stretching.

"Did we stop in Vegas?"

"Yeah, only to fuel up and we left again"

I got up and kind of stumbled and got those 'galaxy' kind of black out and fell onto Matt.

"Oh gosh! Sorry! I entered another form of life" I said jokingly.

"Woah, I see a love-like atmosphere" said Moose as he passed us to get off the jet.

Matt and I just smiled and blushed. We both got out and walked to the airport suddenly we saw a familiar face. It was Corey, the bands said hi and gave hugs and handshakes. Once he saw me he just smiled and open his arms for a hug.

"I missed you" he said.

"We're exhausted from a long day of flying, please tell me the rides are here to take us to the hotel" MJ said.

"Yes the limos are her-"

"Woah shit who's that?!" Paige turned around startled by the voice that come from behind him. We laughed as terry come out from behind Paige "Sorry, as I was saying, your luggage will be in the tour bus at the hotel"

I was still surprised Corey was here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked to Corey.

"Well I heard bullet and silent were coming in today and I decided to show up and surprise you" he said giving me a hug.

I looked to see Matt walked off.

"I thought we are off" I said to him.

"Come with me" he took my hand as we started walking in a different direction as the band.

"Hey Corey, we kind of need her" Paige yelled laughing. The entire band members turned to see us, I looked at Matt as he just looked at us and kept walking.

"I'll have her back, no worries" he said.

We walked out of the airport and into a black car. Corey opened the front door as I got in and he walked around and got into the driver seat and turned the car on.

"I know we have our differences but let me take you to dinner tomorrow so I can explain, I know I've bee-"

"No, why did this even happen? Corey, six years all of the sudden you threw it away without saying anything but a call?" I said cutting him off, "You are selfish"

I open the car door and went back into the airport the way we went out. I quickly made my way out to the front to see Terry getting in then he stopped when he saw me.

"Angie!" He said lifting his arms in the air, "Are you getting in or what?"

"Yes" I said running, I got into the limo to see Matt, Alex, Paige, and Dani already in the limo, terry then got in and we left.

"So, I hope we put drinks on our writer this time because last time we forgot" dani said.

"Yeah it's gonna suck" Paige said.

"At least we got the pickles and ice tea" Alex laughed.

"What hotel?" I asked.

"The Omni in Los Angeles, it's no further than 10 minutes from the venue" he said.

"So you didn't want to go with Corey or what?" Matt said quietly to me.

"No" I looked down, then looked up smiling, "I wanted to go with you" I said, Matt then starred to blush.