Time

MATT'S P.O.V

We sat in the bus for quite a while when finally the door open. I quickly ended the hug with Angie as she also jumped away.

"We're gonna go visit some fans who came here early so it'd be cool if you came" Dani said as he looked at both Angie and I.

"Yeah we'll come just give us a second" Angie said as Dani nod his head and closed the door.

It was like my feelings for this woman were starting to get stronger. I don't know exactly what it was but when I see her, she turns things around for me. Her scent was just unbelievable good and I couldn't help but wanting to be around her every second of the minute, and every minute of the day. Thank god for this three months with her. We both got up and left out the tour bus to see none of the bands waiting around when suddenly we heard cheering from what sounded from around the bus.

"I bet it's them, we should go over there" Angie said as we walked towards the sound of the cheering. Once we reached it we saw the band Slipknot, Silent Moment, and Bullet For My Valentine, but no other bands. The bands were with a couple of fans that were talking with some of the band members and taking photos. Angie walked to Stacy who was standing next to Mick, but I just stood in place as some fans came to me.

ANGIE'S P.O.V

I walked to Stacy who was also talking to some fans. A couple of them came to me and asked me to sign some of their copies of revolver since we, Silent Moment, were on the front cover for the March/April issue.

"So what happened with you and Corey in the bus?" Stacy asked in a quiet voice once i finished signing the magazines and the fans went to the other silent members.

"Well he just was saying that he wants to get back together and that basically if we do then I still won't get what I want, so it's useless because he's not willing to be a husband or a father" I said as Stacy and I walked slowly away but yet still able to watch what the bands were doing.

"He seemed pissed off when you guys both got off the bus, and when Matt went into the bus after you he hit the bus and walked off" she said as I watched Corey sign stuff for the fans.

"Well I guess he is mad, I mean he did mention Matt saying that I was already trying to get into a relationship, but it's not like he hasn't, I mean the whole Stephanie thing"

"It's weird because it was you who said you would give up your career to be with kids, and he was mad about that, I don't get it" she said.

"I know, he's a fuc-"

"HEY!" Joey said, cutting me off, as he walked to Stacy and I, "I didn't even say hi to you!" He said giving me a hug.

"I know it's been such a long time, how's drumming?" I asked as he stood next to me.

"Going good, just bruised my arm up and took some blisters on my hand" he said showing his hands to me which were blistered and bandaged.

"Ouch, now that is why I don't drum anymore, and also because I found singing" I said laughing.

I was a drummer of silent moment, but left the drumming position to be a singer once we found dani. I loved drumming but it was a lot of work.

"Well it's good to see you back on tour again" Joey said putting his shoulder around my shoulder since I was no taller than 4 inches taller than him.

"I know, it's only been a week" I said.

"HEY JOEY! Let's go!" A familiar voice said.

I looked only to see Corey eyeing Joey.

"Yikes! You better go" I said as he gave me another hug and walked.

I watch to see Corey mad dog eyeing Joey. Once Joey got to Corey, corey pushed him saying something, but I obviously didn't get it.

"Weird, he didn't call over mick" I said to Stacy as Mick left.

"hey! Jim! Where are you guys going?" I shouted as Jim was the last to leave.

"Gonna get breakfast, we didn't eat, wanna come?" He yelled as he wanted by the corner of the venue.

"Are you going?" I said to Stacy as she stood there.

"Well I'll stay with you if you don't want to go" she said.

"Oh no, if you hungry you can go, don't be held back" I said.

"Well come with me, please! I don't want to be the only girl in there, I usually always am and there's no other girls, please" she said begging and pulling my arm.

"Fine, but I'm not sitting by you know who!"

"hey MJ! I'm going with Stacy, just to let you know" I yelled to MJ as he nod his head.

We both followed behind Jim. Los Angeles was a big city and walking to find a cafe was not even impossible. We walked a couple streets down to find an IHOP.

"You know what's weird too?" Stacy said in a quiet tone as we waited to be seated, "It's that, Joey might not even want breakfast and it's like Corey got jealous of him" she said while still waiting.

"I know, now I'm feeling like its a bad idea to come with you guys" I said as we got seated.

We sat at a round table with Corey, Joey, Donnie, Craig, Me, Stacy, Mick, Jim, Shawn, Sid, and Chris. The waitress handed the menus to us and left for us to decide what we wanted.

It was so different, usually I was with Corey but this time I came for Stacy and to top that off the last time I actually ate with Slipknot was with Paul, their late bassist who died back in May, about 11 months ago. Just after that Corey and I had broken up due to extreme difficulties that we encountered. Like I said Corey is a good person, but it was the whole marriage and kids thing that broke us up, it was everything that we were going through like not having enough time to spend together and also because at the time he had completely pushed me away once Paul departed this world and so I had to let him go, about a month later he started to 'date' Stephanie, which hurt me more than ever because he moved on so quickly. Before we got together he use to date Stephanie but left her because it wasn't working then we started dating in early 2004.

I looked at the menu when I looked up only to realize that Corey was staring at me from across the table. I looked to Craig who was sitting next to me.

"How's it going?" I said to Craig as everyone else talked to each other.

"Good, you?" Craig said in a quiet tone for only me to hear.

I was pretty much the only person to make Craig talk which bothered the band because they haven't gotten him to talk quite much. Craig and I were so alike,

"Are you excited for this tour?" I asked trying not to be distracted due to the fact that Corey was still staring at me.

"I am, but not excited for the hot weather" he said continuing to look at the menu.

"I bet I mean the jumpsuits, yeah it's pretty hot" I said as Craig looked at me and smiled.

I looked up again to see Corey staring at me.

"Are you gonna look at your menu or continue to creep me out?" I said aloud for everyone on the table to hear.

I guess they knew I was talking to Corey because they all looked at him. I just got up and left the cafe.

I swear he was creeping me out, not once did he look at his menu. I guess it was a bad idea to go with them to eat breakfasting. It's not going be the same.

I GOT TO SEE SLIPKNOT YESTERDAY AT THE SUMMERS LAST STAND TOUR ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I talked with Corey and Matt tuck which was so funny because I couldn't hold the thought of these stories about them on here, but anyways they are AMAZING!!!