The slow dates

MATT'S POV

After refreshing Sage and Jay had found a place so we all decided to meet up in the lobby since they wanted to wait. Angie and I sat at the mini bar with Alex, Paige, Padge & Veronika, and Moose. Sage and Jay were at the restaurant getting things taken care of since we were a group of 11 but ordered a space for 12. We were waiting on Dani, and MJ who said they were coming but it took awhile.

"I want a shot, who wants one with me?" Moose said looking around.

We all looked at Moose.

"All of us, except Angie" Alex said.

"Alright" He said ordering all of us a shot except Angie.

"Why not one for you?" I asked.

"She doesn't drink when everyone else wants to drink" Paige said.

"What Paige is trying to say is that, I'm the sober one while everyone around me does shots because I don't want another 2010, right Alex?" I said as Paige looked away guilty.

"Right" Alex said looking away as well.

"What happened in 2010?" Veronika asked as we all looked at Angie.

"I think that's something we shouldn't discuss, at least not when everyone's about to have a shot" I laughed.

"Alright here we go" Moose said with a tiny platter of 6 shots. He began passing them out.

"Are you sure?" I asked her as she smiled.

"Enjoy yourself" she said.

"To you beautiful people sitting right here with and to those who are late" Alex said as they all cheered and took their shot.

Just then MJ and Dani came out the elevator.

"Fuck! Hide the shots! Hide it" Paige said gathering up.

"Come on" Angie said as we all got up and walked to MJ and Dani.

"Sage said it's down the street, let's go" MJ said. We all looked guilty especially Alex, "everything okay?"

"Yeah, no problem" Alex said as we all looked at Alex before MJ and Dani made their way out and we followed.

As they walked, Angie and I walked behind.

"What's wrong with shots?" I asked.

"Back in 2010 the boys got pretty fucked up, one was suppose to be sober and babysit the rest but none stayed sober and they tore up the bus, fought, and didn't make it back to their rooms, next day we had to miss a show because we couldn't find them" she said, "and since then MJ don't want them taking shots or drinking when they dont tell them, and it's hard to tell him because MJ doesn't want them drinking but I'm sure they wanna let loose so at least two of us try to stay sober, usually it's me and MJ or me and Sage, but knowing Sage, he's already taking shots"

"Ah, I see" I said as she held my hand, "You never told me what was wrong earlier"

She looked at me and smiled.

"I'll tell you tonight, just have fun for now" she smiled.

Once we got to the restaurant we walked to the back where there was Sage and Jay sitting down.

"Finally! We didn't order since we didn't want to let you guys off" Jay said as we began taking seats at the table.

Padge and I pulled out the seats for Angie and Veronika as they sat we pushed in and took a seat next to them. I looked at Angie and smiled.

"What are you going to have?"

"I think some Yakitori" she said as we began with drinks.

We all had a shot of sake, a shot of everclear vodka along side with water and tea. Myself, Angie, MJ, Sage, and Paige couldn't have much caffeine but we decided we'd all have a drink of sake as along as we had water. However MJ stayed completely sober.