Plans for you

ANGIE'S POV

Today was the day! I got to finally perform with the band! I was so excited. I quickly jumped outta bed, taking my duffle bag into the bathroom with me. It felt like forever since I've performed. I quickly got dress since no one was up yet. It was now 7:00 and still no one was up. I began to fix my makeup in the bathroom, but after a few minutes I could hear movement. More than movement.

"I'm not cooking breakfast" Sagen yelled.

I opened the bathroom poking my head out.

"I got it!" I heard Matt yell downstairs.

Okay never mind. He was up before me. I was hoping to leave before anyone woke up.

I finished up my makeup and quickly packed up the bags and threw them underneath my bunk on the bunk underneath. I slowly walked down stairs only to see Matt and Dani eating burritos.

"Morning" Matt smiled looking at me.

Dani didn't budge since he seems still half asleep.

"Morning" I replied taking a burrito and sitting down by Dani.

"We have sound check in another hour because we have an interview and we'll be busy the rest of the day, meet and greets, interviews, and photo shoots, our day ready with our lead singer finally aboard" Dani said half asleep.

"Okay, well come whatever may" I said.

Matt looked at me and looked away.
Okay I just said the stone sour album, and I'm sure Matt had caught that, but everyone said it. Or did they???

"Well we better get those boys up, dressed, and stomachs full" I said getting up.

I ran upstairs only to see all the boys up and some in only their boxers.

"Ohhhh sorry" I said quickly turning away, "I need my boys up and ready and eating like now so hurry the hell up" I said.

I went back downstairs.

"Finish it for me" I said giving Dani my burrito, "I'll be out at the venue" I said leaving.

Dani just shook his eat as Matt's eyes followed me.

"You want to come?" I questioned.

"Yeah, nothing much to do now except sound check after you" he said finishing up his burrito.

We walked out the bus and towards the venue that was indoors.

"It feels like forever! I'm fucking excited! I feel like a little kid in a candy store!" I said smiling away.

"Kid in a candy store" Matt smiled and stared at me.

"Fat kid in a candy store, a dog seeing his owner, a rich man finding true love, a guitar player getting new gear, a bee finding a flower, what more?" I laughed.

"Nothing more, it's good" he laughed.

We walked through the back doors and saw the crew assembling our equipment. For the first time in awhile I saw my guitar. My own all black signature Jackson guitar. Once I saw the guitar my smiled turned huge.

"My baby!" I said and ran to it.

I took it into my arms and strapped it around me.

"This is the life" I said as Matt watched.

There was something in Matt's eyes that seemed to sparkle. These little sparkles that you had only seen once in a while from him. At times it felt like we were nothing but friends.

"My baby is....." He began looking around, "standing in front of me"

I looked up and only saw him staring at me. I smiled at him just staring into his eyes. Maybe this was a little too fast, but it wasn't. Too fast would have been me not knowing Matt, but in a way I did. I knew who he was and even if I didn't know him, I still had the time to know him, and develop our relationship even further than just the basics. I looked back at my guitar and put it back onto the set rack where it belonged when it wasn't with me, or my guitar tech Mason.

"We should check out the balcony venue, I usually love to check the balcony view to see what fans get to see" I said

He just smiled and held his hand out. I took his hand and we began making our way to the balcony.

"It's only been a couple days since we began dating, and yet we're holding hands, I find that somewhat different" I said looking at Matt.

At that moment Matt let go of my hands.

"Not like that" I said as we both laughed then he took my hands again and smiling to me.

"I don't find it different, I just find it right I guess, it's not everyday I get these feelings" he said.

"Feelings? What feelings? You gotta let me know"

It went quiet for quite awhile until we reached the balcony.

"I don't know how to explain them, not the cliché feelings of being so right, but more like feeling different than what I was expecting or what I was wanting, it's not the feelings of what I want, but more of what I need" he said giving me a look that indicated an emotion tie between me and him.

I remember when MJ use to say how alike Matt and I were at some points. To me it was stupid because I had knew Matt here and there, however, MJ just sort of knew him by his actions and words. Now I began to understand why MJ had said we were alike.

"I could say my feelings are on the same level, but again I just want to go with the flow, rather than trying to force this relationship to move, if we force it, it won't go anywhere" I said.

He just smiled as we over looked the venue. It was quiet except the constant noise until my band showed up.

"We better get down there" I said getting up.

"Yeah"

We both made our way back to the stage where everyone had their equipment.

"Angie, yours" mason said holding my guitar that I was holding earlier.

"Thanks" I said giving him a hug.

"Stage! Set in places" they said as we all got in our places.

It felt like forever doing this. The sound of our sound check man. Everything felt new again. I looked out to the venue. Matt stood side stage.

"Ready" I said.

We began playing our first song called "Pray for the strength". This song had such a toll on MJ. It was his personal song that he had wrote specifically for his wife who, at the time, was having a hard time battling for her life after a long struggle with cancer. Luckily she won her battle now she is healthy and beautiful than ever but it still haunted MJ. After the first few songs we did sound check it it was now 9:30 and we were done. Again we put our equipment back in place before heading off to our interview. I didn't see Matt but it was fine.

"Any plans for you and Matt?" Alexan asked.

"No, why?"

"He's asking cause we all saw you up at the balcony with him" Paige said.

The boys all looked at me and laughed. I smiled, ignoring their smirks and smiles. Yeah plans for me and Matt were unplanned but it is what it is. Things happen, unexpected things happen. It wasn't like Matt and I were gonna plan out our future step by step. We had touring and a hectic schedule so planning things out wasn't really an option.