|Stupid|

Going off character due to sleepiness 😴

_________

Francis pov
(🤯🤯🤯)
___________

_________
Earlier
_______

"C'mon, Mia talks to them that means that you know how to get them to feel comfortable"I said as I looked at Dr Afton.

"Francis,I didn't mean that'll I'll have to-" I cut him off as I pushed him and sprinted off to go around the corner ,and held my breath before almost falling .

(Yuh i found the comment hilarious and i did make a similar vers of it soo why not)

Credits to them

_________
Time skip
_________

I wasn't expecting them to be at the coffee shop ,I could hear afton chatting with (l/n) I focused on getting a signed paper from whoever ordered the milk.I wanted to turn around and looked at them both but that'll be oddly weird .

I headed out the café and went to go deliver more milk hoping Dr afton could maybe do something or talk to (y/n) in a good way.

' I feel like an idiot'

______________
Your pov
_____________

"Oh! Yes Really has been a while"  I said in reply as steven adjusted his sunglasses .

"Soo Why didn't you tell me about moving to the apartment earlier,you know my dad will be happy by the news!" Steven replied placing a hand on my shoulder in a friendly manner.

"I forgot you lived there as well" I said sounding quite dumb and forgetful.

"No prob (y/n) ,how about we head there right now? Its pretty risky and lame here" He said as I nodded and followed him towards the apartment.After being let in we both chatted a bit more.

"So are you still in that heartbreak state?"he questioned as I nodded.

"Yea..but maybe I should move on? I'm not sure who I would even date!" I said covering my face .

"That's not an issue,I got this single buddy Skinny, barely sleeps, Brunette and pretty cool dude,but I gotta tell ya , he's a Dilf" steve said as I raised a brow ,the description being similar to someone I was pretty familiar with.

"Oh! Look at that! Francis! My Man! Your still looking for a partner I got you THE perfect one" He said approaching Francis as I rushed off in a hurry,I wasn't planning on interacting with him just yet.

_______
Francis pov
_________

"Mmm?..“ I asked seeing Steven turn his head and looked around,I didn't like the idea if being with another at the moment.

"Damn it! (N/n)! Where are you?" He said as I felt my heart flutter at the sound of (y/n)'s nickname ,it was obvious to tell it was theirs.

"Oh uh.. Who's (n/n)?" I said looking around dumbly as he shrugged not seeing them.

"Their an old buddy of mine! Honestly I thought you'll like them or maybe Angus will like them..Not so sure but they are the best!" He claimed wrapping an arm around my neck making me hunch slightly (idk how to describe it-).

"Oh well ,mind telling me more about them?" I stated , but I Knew my feelings were growing by second.

"Well I'll set you up with them! ...wait I'mma ask for permission from them.."  he said letting me go and placed a hand on his chin in a thinking manner.

_______
Your pov
________

I could hear their conversation,I was pretty sure Francis knew who steven was referring to ,He was acting like a fool and I wasn't too sure why.

Am I ready to move on and fall for him?

Or

was I becoming stupid for making myself start to believe in a dumb fantasy?

  ________
Short ik ,i hadn't update due to an issue

BUT
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AT LEAST
2000 WORDS-

Tyy for the reads AHHHH ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡