Season 1 Chapter 25: King Piccolo's Wish

Standing in front of Goku was the leader of the demon clan, Demon King Piccolo, an entity so powerful that he even terrifies the likes of Roshi.

Goku: Are you the boss of the guy who killed Krillin and stole my Dragon Ball?!

Piccolo: I see. So you have another one of the balls.

Goku: So you are, aren't you?! Alright, then! I'm gonna make you pay!

Piccolo: Make me pay? *laughs* Is that so? You are going to make me pay?

Goku: What's so funny?!

Piccolo: It would seem you are quite proficient t in the art of fighting. It appears you have killed two of the warriors I sent after you, after all.

Goku: And I'll kill you, too! And then I'll get the Dragon Ball back from you!

Piccolo: Interesting.

Piccolo looks down at Goku and laughs as it seems that the young warrior had no idea who he was.

Piccolo: I see. So you are unaware of the terribleness of me, Demon King Piccolo? Well, I do not blame you. Many years have passed since then.

Goku: Never heard of you!

Piccolo: Whenever I see a martial artist, I suddenly feel like killing them. Even fools such as yourself, you who amount to nothing more than ant shit.

Goku soon becomes irritated by Piccolo's words and runs at him at full speed which surprises the demon king since Goku was faster than he expected. Goku jumps in front of Piccolo's face and attacks him with a kick before following up with two punches.

This makes Piccolo stumble back and Goku kicks Piccolo with both feet as the demon king starts to slide back from the impact.

Goku quickly chases King Piccolo and jumps towards him, but Piccolo reaches his hand out and attempts to grab Goku

Goku quickly chases King Piccolo and jumps towards him, but Piccolo reaches his hand out and attempts to grab Goku. However, Goku feints out Piccolo in the blink of an eye and positions himself to where Piccolo was unguarded.

Suddenly, before Goku was able to attack, Piccolo hits him in the face with his other arm and pushes him away. Goku then regains his posture in mid-air and turns his back to the Demon King as he launches himself at Piccolo and hits him with a back kick.