Season 1 Chapter 35: Home

It was the next day and everyone returned to the Akane Resort so that they could rest after everything that happened yesterday. Currently, the Fairy Tail wizards were in a hotel room as Natsu was asleep while snoring loudly and hasn't woken up in three days.

Gray : Is he gonna be okay?

Lucy : Seriously, he's been asleep for three days straight now...

Goku : Eating that Etherion must have seriously messed him up.

Gray : *sighs* He's a real freak, eating Etherion like that...

Natsu : What did you just call me, Gray?!

Happy : He's awake!

Gray : Don't wake up if you don't want to pick a fight!

After Goku and Lucy have a good laugh at Gray and Natsu's antics, Erza slightly looks down as she apologizes to her friends.

Erza : I caused you all much trouble during this latest incident...

Goku : You've apologized too many times now...

Erza : *to Gray* Come to think of it, where's that girl?

Gray : Oh, Juvia? She already headed back. Said something about wanting to join Fairy Tail as soon as possible.

Erza : I see...

==============================================================================================

Down at the beach, Erza was standing in front of her three childhood friends as Sho, Wally, and Millianna were apologizing to Erza after acting so horrible to her.

Wally : I'm sorry, Erza...

Millianna : I'm sorry, Erzy...

Erza : No, I should apologize to you. I wasn't able to do anything for those eight years. I'm truly possible.

Sho : It isn't your fault, Sister!

Erza : If only I had done something sooner, Simon would still be...