2 - We Meet Again

"Why does André keep getting akumatized?" Chat Noir whined as he and Ladybug dodged the ice creams being thrown at them

"Who knows but let's try to stop him quickly. Lucky cha-" A gush of wind slapped the heroes faces, once again preventing Ladybug from calling out to her lucky charm. A groan escaped her lips as she realized what had happened. It was none other than the new hero. Black Beauty.

Great.

Black Beauty sped around Glaciator in a circle causing the ice cream to melt as a tornado formed with him standing at the centre of it. Once all the ice cream melted, she came to a subtle stop before reaching for the ice cream scoop that laid on the floor.

"Here. Do your thing, Chat." The hero threw the ice cream scoop at the black cat, to which he struggled to catch it since he was caught off guard. Cataclysming it nonetheless, Ladybug immediately caught the neon butterfly with her yo yo - changing it to a pure white before it flew away through the nights of Paris.

"You came back." Chat Noir's tone was filled with excitement as he stared at the damsel. The long haired girl let out a chuckle as she watched the masked hero bounce up and down on his feet as he continued to stare at her.

"Yeah, it seemed like I could speed up the work." Immediately, the blond boy gasped as he heard the heroine say a pun. His emerald eyes widened whilst his jaw hanged.

"Did. You. Just. Say. A. Pun?" Bewilderment crept on Black Beauty's features as she nodded hesitantly. Instantly, her body was engulfed in a hug where she soon was being held in the air by the muscular cat.

"Chat. Put her down." Ladybug ordered causing the masked hero to place the tanned girl back on her feet before facing the hero in red.

"She just said a pun. I never thought I would meet another hero who would say puns like me." He wiped an invisible tear from the corner of his left eye earning a giggle from Black Beauty. The blue haired girl rolled her eyes at the scene before gaining their attention.

"You know Black Beauty, you don't need to keep helping us out. We can take care of the problems ourselves." She crossed her arms over her chest as she bore her sapphire eyes at the heroine's hazel orbs.

"I know but I thought it'd be faster if I helped. That way we could all go home earlier and rest for longer." Black Beauty scratched the nape of her neck as she felt small under the bug's gaze. Normally, she'd stand up to anyone who would try to make her feel vulnerable but this time she didn't. Why? Because she respected the hero in red with black polka dots even though she could sense how the pale girl wasn't too fond of her. Ladybug released a sigh before speaking once again.

"I understand but don't you think showing up in the middle of a fight is unnecessary? You know both Chat Noir and I can handle it so why do you show up when we're about to get the job done?* She gritted her teeth as she stepped closer to the heroine with long hair.