13 - Drunk and Pole Dancing

Throughout the day, the blonde had been reminiscing the fact that Jasmine likes him

Throughout the day, the blonde had been reminiscing the fact that Jasmine likes him. How she has a crush on him. Delusional thoughts began to pour through Adrien's mind as he started imagining scenarios in which the two would be dating, kissing…having sex. He was a male after all and all males had somewhat of an obsession with sexual desires. Some more than others or nothing at all. The emerald orbd boy was in a higher range. He couldn't recall the last time he had sex. The blonde was aware that he received a handjob from the one and only Jasmine a few weeks back but she failed to allow him to reach his high since she was dragged out by Marinette unwillingly. The male was deprived of sex that he was willing to hook up with some random girl but he knew he could never bring himself to do so. His feelings for Jasmine and the heroine in black prevented him from doing so, especially in knowing so of his friends feelings towards him.

Adrien wanted to do something about his own feelings. He was aware that he had feelings for both his friend and the heroine in the black spandex yet he hadn't confronted those feelings. Was it fear? Fear that his affection wouldn't be replicated? That his love for someone wouldn't be reciprocated? It happened with Ladybug, what's different about this time? The blonde knew he couldn't compare Jasmine or Black Beauty to Ladybug since the heroine in red was nothing but a bitch and clearly didn't give two fucks about Chat Noir's feelings, meaning she didn't care about Adrien's feelings. The jade orbd boy didn't want to face another unrequited love even though he knew both girls he cares for seem to be a much better upgrads than the heroine in spots.

Maybe I'll just have some fun with the two and see where it leads to.

Those were the male's thoughts. His plan was to get closer to both his friend and Black Beauty and eventually see who he has stronger feelings for. The blonde knew playing with two girl's feelings may not be the best thing but what they don't know won't kill them. Especially since they're the same person but that doesn't help the male since he is blissfully unaware of this fact.

×××

Pacing towards her apartment, the long haired girl strode past multiple doors consisting of her neighbours she hadn't had the pleasure of conversing with since she never had the chance to meet them nor did she plan to. As much as she liked being social, there were moments where she'd prefer to be by her independent self. Her social battery would run out and she'd rather be in the comfort of her flat then be stuck in an “intriguing” conversation with someone she'd never speak to again.

Once Jasmine stood outside her apartment, a concerning frown rested on her face. Forehead creasing, the girl's hazel orbs scanned the yellow sheet that was taped to her door.

Need to pay this months rent or else you will be kicked out.

“Pay this months rent? But haven't you already paid?” Spirit questioned in bewilderment as he analyzed the yellow paper once again. A defeated sigh escaped from the long haired girl's lips as she snatched the paper from her apartment door before slipping in her flat. Sitting at her kitchen counter, the chocolate orbd girl pulled out her phone, dialling her tenant's phone number.