6 - Ice Cream Disaster

Scrolling through the evening streets of Paris, Jasmine was headed back home

Scrolling through the evening streets of Paris, Jasmine was headed back home. She would have hitched a ride with her tall friend but he chose to flee away before she could jump in his car.

A few minutes earlier

The golden skinned girl changed out of the black undergarment set and into the comfort of her clothes. A sense of relief washed over her as she felt at ease in her jeans and shirt. The long haired girl bid goodbye to both the makeup and hair stylists, complimenting how their work was incredible once again before slipping out of the dressing room. Jasmine made her way towards the exit of the building, ready to jump into Adrien's car until she saw the empty road. Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion as she looked right and left for the silver car.

Did he leave already?

A sudden ping from her phone interrupted her trail of thoughts. She pulled her phone out, scanning who texted her. It was none other than the male who left her.

Adrien 🤍💚

Sorry for leaving you behind. My father texted me to get home urgently so I had to rush out of there. Please don't kill me 😭. Get home safe.

"Pfft, yeah right."

Adrien 🤍💚

Don't lie to me Adrien. I know why you left 🙃.

The boy groaned as he rubbed his face in embarrassment and frustration as he stared at the text.

Jasmine 👸💖

Can we pretend that never happened? Please? 🙏

U cumming in front of my eyes? Never happening.

You're so mean 😤

Aww is someone sulking?

Yes, I am.

Cute.

With that, the blond boy was left flustered as he shut his phone off. Staring out the car window, he shivered at the utter embarrassment of cumming in his boxers.

CUMMING IN FRONT OF JASMINE!

"This is the worst day of my life."

Present

Immediately, Adrien watched a mob of people rushing down the streets of Paris through the tinted windows. Mother's carrying their children in their arms as they ran for their lives. Husband's shoving past others as they dragged their wife's with them. Children wailing and shrieking for help only to be instantly silenced once they were zapped by the akumatized villain and turned into ice cream.