11 - Fear and Love

The emerald orbd boy continued to comfort and soothe the masked heroine in his arms whilst Ladybug attempted to stand on her feet

The emerald orbd boy continued to comfort and soothe the masked heroine in his arms whilst Ladybug attempted to stand on her feet. Struggling the first few times due to all the purple bruises decorating her body which were hidden beneath her red jumpsuit, she eventually managed to stand on her own two feet with the support of one hand against the brick wall. The feline relaxed further in Black Beauty's hold as he witnessed through the corner of his eye how the heroine in red with black spots staggered away until she was no longer in sight.

Slightly slipping away from the petite girl, Chat Noir gazed downwards into her chocolate orbs before a gentle smile crept on his lips whilst solace coated his emerald orbs.

“You okay?” The latter remained still. Frozen even as she registered his words. Was she okay? She had no idea. She knew what she had executed was abnormal to both Chat Noir and Ladybug’s eyes but it wasn't aberrant for her. On the contrary, it only seemed to be a deep scar revealing itself to the world. A profound wound hidden in the depths of her mind in which she hoped…prayed even that it would never be released to the world. An inflicting memory Jasmine wished she had misplaced.

“Yeah…I'm fine.” The male couldn't help but scrunch his eyebrows in concern as he read straight through her lie. Tilting his head to the side, a lopsided smile crept on his lips.

“You don't need to lie to me, my Queen. It's okay if you're not-”

“I said I'm fine.” Black Beauty snapped at him, immediately slithering away from his grip. The hero in black leather remained silent as he scanned her facial features full of anxiety and frustration.

She needs some space.

“As you wish, my Queen.” With that, the feline jumped off the rooftop leaving a now guilty heroine as she massaged her forehead.

“What the fuck is wrong with me?” She questioned herself before rubbing her face in aggravation. An exhausted sigh escaped from her lips as she collected herself before speeding away back to her home.

×××

Once the masked heroine detransformed, she instantly landed on the couch opposite her medium sized screen TV. Resting her head against the headrest, her hazel orbs fluttered shut due to fatigue and exhaustion.

“I can't believe you showed Ladybug her place. It was unbelievable. The way you literally threw her around like a rag doll. Like a fucking rag doll!” Her kwami began to rant as he swarmed around Jasmine’s body.

“I know I've said this before but she. Is. A. Bitch. Especially when she started mentioning your parents. Why would she even bring them up when she lost her own mother? Fucking cunt.” Her black kwami spouted as he threw his miniature hooves out in agitation. Sensing how his owner hadn't responded back to him, he spun around only to be met by a few stray tears slipping past her enclosed eyelids.