8 - Lies & Unnecessary Apologies

The herd of students continued to shower Marinette with comforting words as they watched her fight against Hawkmoth's control

The herd of students continued to shower Marinette with comforting words as they watched her fight against Hawkmoth's control. Her hands were fisted at the side of her head, clutching onto her aching skull.

"I can't. I'm a fuck up! A screw up! I need Hawkmoth to akumatize me so I can take my revenge against Adrien and Jasmine."

"Adrien and Jasmine?" Everyone snapped their heads towards the two, glaring and scrutinizing them from head to toe.

"What the fuck did you guys do?!" Alya spat whilst tears streamed down her cheeks.

Why is everyone worried about her? Did they forget she's a fucking bitch?

"Nothing...It wasn't our fault." Adrien mumbled as he watched the crowd of people continue to scowl at him and Jasmine. Frowns adorned their faces whilst some cussed the two out for making the pigtailed girl succumb to Hawkmoth's manipulation.

"Not your fault?! Look at her! She's on the verge of becoming akumatized!" Nathaniel roared, his chest heaving up and down with uneven breaths.

"So?! Am I supposed to apologize for what she did to Jas-" Adrien was cut off by Jasmine as she gripped onto his hand, forcing him to dash away from the angry mob.

"Jas-" Once they were out of sight from the enraged herd, the long haired girl quickly spoke.

"Go find Chat Noir. I'll try to find help." Before the blond boy could question her orders, she raced away. Snapping out of his daze, the emerald coloured boy rapidly made his way to the men's bathroom. Locking himself in one of the bathroom stalls, Plagg swooped out of his shirt.

"Another akumatization I presume?" Adrien nodded.

"It's Marinette. She's about to be akumatized." The kwami's green orbs widened in horror.

"Ma-Marinette...You need to stop her!" The blond boy creased his eyebrows in puzzlement.

"Why?"

"There is no time to waste! Hurry!" Adrien had never seen his kwami so anxious and concerned. Frightened for what was about to happen. If only the clueless blond boy knew that Marinette was in fact the hero in red with black polka dots; Ladybug. If only he knew the devastating outcome Paris would face once Ladybug would be in control of Hawkmoth. Unfortunately, he had no idea of Ladybug's identity, therefore he was completely unaware of the trouble and havoc Marinette Dupain-Cheng would bring once akumatized.

Without wasting any more time, Adrien called out his iconic words.

"Plagg, claws out!" Once he transformed into his black cat like leather suit, he dashed out of the restroom stalls - racing towards where he saw Marinette last.

"Marinette! Please! You're stronger than Hawkmoth! Fight it!" The brunette with black rimmed glasses continued to shriek out loud, trying to regain her best friends consciousness.