3 - A Long Wait

3 months had passed since Jasmine arrived in Paris

3 months had passed since Jasmine arrived in Paris. Within that time, she had become close friends with Adrien, Alya and Nino. She didn't bother befriending the blue haired girl because she knew that the pale girl despised her. Just like her Ladybug formed despised her hero form.

Ever since Ladybug snapped at Black Beauty for always showing up whenever she pleased to help with the fight, she stopped showing up completely. The heroine wasn't too keen on dealing with her cranky and snobby self and would much rather be cuddling with her kwami whilst watching horror movies late at night.

Unbeknownst to Black Beauty, her lack of presence affected Chat Noir. Not too much or too little. He just missed the superhero who wasn't too serious 24/7 and liked to say puns willingly. He felt a little pang of guilt for not being able to defend the heroine fast enough. The feline hero thought that he was just a stand by when he shouldn't have been.

The moon shone brightly whilst the stars danced in the ocean sky, twinkling and sparkling. The Paris lights illuminated the city as if it were a lighthouse, guiding the heroes a ray of light to help lead the way to the akumatized villain.

A flash of yellow light emitted from the villain, blinding the two heroes for a few seconds. Although, the seconds had passed all they could see was darkness. A cloud of darkness.

"M'lady...I can't see anything." Chat Noir blinked repeatedly, trying to regain sight bjt failed.

"I can't see anything either." The hero in the red jumpsuit started shaking her hands in front of her eyes. To her dismay, she couldn't see her petite hands.

A cackle erupted from the akumatized villain as he clapped his hand in amusement.

"Isn't this fun? Now I've taken away your eye sights just like how mine was taken away. Ripped away." Ladybug managed to meet the cats back, feeling slightly relieved that she knew she wasn't alone.

"Now I will take your miraculous." The man dressed in different shades of yellow and amber lunged towards them. Chat Noir's ears picked up his fast pace and immediately pushed Ladybug out of the way. She landed with a thud against the concrete floor, groaning in pain.

"What was that for Chat Noir?"

"I heard Sightless running towards us with my cat ears." Suddenly, the villain dashed towards the male in black leather, punching and kicking his face and torso. The poor cat tried to block his punches but failed due to the disadvantage of not being able to see.

"Lucky Charm!" The heroine in red with black polka dots screamed out. She felt an object drop down to her hands. Familiarizing herself with the object, she was able to decipher that it was nothing but sunglasses.

Sunglasses? What am I supposed to do with those? I'm fucking blind.

Chat Noir dropped down on his knees, clutching onto his abdomen as vulgar blood spilled out of his mouth. Whimpers escaped his lips as he tried to stand back on his feet but failed nonetheless.