Chapter 15

Crystal's POV

Cory was barking orders at everyone to catch a spy. He said he say someone looking through my ajar door. When he opened it though there were just flowers sitting there. He made someone serch through them, destroying them in the process. They were really beautiful, I felt bad. After 3 hours of searching everyone came back empty handed. Everyone was one edge then, we had no proof it was a rouge but we all thought it.

Cory said he would stay with me that night, which Tyler said was unnecissary because he would. They argued till about 10 pm about who would stay with me. I groaned as the clocked ticked on as their fighting grew louder and louder.

"Both of you just shut up" I groaned. "I'll have a sleep over with the band." Tyler smiled like he had won, probably thinking he was invited. "Girls only" I said and they both sighed in defeat. "Oh you two can have a little party in your rooms if you want. And if us girls need anything, we'll scream." They both nodded and headed to their rooms. I called the girls from the band together and we started settting up a little party of our own in my room. I was sent down to get some movies and snacks.

Maggie and Zane were on the couch, Maggie asleep on Zane shoulder and Zane hald asleep. I crept quietly around them, trying not to wake them up. They were watching an old sappy movie, one of mom's favorites. I took a few girl-y movies and some horrors. I walked into the kitchen and grapped 2 bags of chips and a bag of m&ms. 

We changed into our pajamas after I got back and put in one of the horror movies. The night was filled with giggles and secrets. It was a great night, one of the best nights I ever had. And when I was about to fall asleep I felt like tomorrow was going to be one of the worst days I would ever have.

Tyler's POV

I was woken up by a old banging on my bedroom door. I rubbed my eyes and slowly walked to the door. Opening it and asking lazily "what do you want? It's like 4 in the morning." I then noticed it was 2 large gaurds at my door. "Wh-what's going on" I asked, starting to get nervous.

"You have been chosen to go the the Artic base for alpha training" one guard said. "Come with us."

"I can't go without saying goodbye to Crystal" I said trying to move past them to get her room.

Each guard grabbed one of my arms and started pulling my towards the stairs, no matter how hard I pushed or pulled they dragged me away. I looked behind me and saw Cory being dragged by 2 gaurds too. ONly he was fighting and the gaurds struggled to keep him in control. His wolf was taking over and he was trashing against them wildly. "Let me go" he growled. "There's been a mistake! LET ME GO!"

We were pushed into the back of a truck, there were too other guys there. One was looking at his lap, seeming depressed and the other was just leaning against the one of the walls. He looked at us, nodding.

"Hey" he said. "They got you guys too?" Cory was trying to get the doors open and didn't look at him, I nodded. "I'm Matthew, most people call me Matt. Soon-to-be alpha of the New Moon pack." He nodded towards the guy sulking in the other corner, "he's Ryan, soon-to-be alpha of the Full Moon back, they nabbed us too."

"Why? Where are we going" I asked, taking a seat next to Matt, Cory finally gave up on trying to break the door and started sulking too.

"Training" Matt said simply. He glanced over at Cory, and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong with that guy?"

"He's probably just pissed they disturbed his beauty sleep" I said jokingly. "What about him?"

"I didn't get to say bye to Taylor" he said with a sigh. "I'm Ryan, and you are?"