Chapter 19

Tyler's POV

When Ryan went to shake my hand before our fight, I felt thousands of sparks- explosions across my arm, I jumped back in shock. Ryan looked just as surprised as I was. Falling to my knees I started to mutter to myself. "I'm straight, I don't like boys. I like Crystal." At this very moment, when I needed my wolf most, I couldn't talk to him. Why? Why now?

Ryan tried to touch me but I jumped back, not wanting to know if we were really mates. A look of hurt flashed in his eyes and I wanted to just make him smile. Shaking me head, I tried to rid my thoughts out of my mind. "No, this can't be right! This can't be right! I'm straight! I LIKE GIRLS!" I was scream by this point, in complete hysteria, some of the guards asked me what was wrong. I just couldn't stop. I just kept saying that I like girls over and over again. Everyone was circling around us and when I looked up, Ryan was standing next to Cory, watching me sadly.

Anger flashed through me as I noticed how close they stood, but I shook my head to rid those thoughts. It didn't matter how close Ryan stands to someone else, we're not mates and I'm straight. I like Crystal, I'm into girl. The guards made me stand up and told everyone that today's training was over. Cory walked with Ryan back to the building and for a moment I thought I heard my wolf growl, but it must have been my imagination. Trudging toward the building, the guards had already entered, kicking at the snow every few steps. When I opened the door, Ryan was sitting at a table, his head tilted back so he was staring at the ceiling.

"Ya know there's a better reaction than that" he said, getting up and raising an eyebrow at me. "What was that all about?"

"I-I'm straight" my voice made it sound as if it was a question, instead of being a statement.

Ryan just stared at me for a long time, than sat down with a heavy sigh, "I think I know what's going on. How old are you again?"

"Um turning 17 soon" I said, my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"A little late yeah, but sometimes people realize when their 20 too. Anyway, you never really were, you just didn't realize it." I opened my mouth to protest, but he held up his hand. "Have you ever had a girlfriend? Ever kissed a girl?" I face fell a little and he knew my answer. "Well that doesn't prove yoo're not straight I know, what about flirting? Ever flirt back with a girl?" He waited and when I did answer he gave a small smirk. "Well that's a bit odd, what about just liking a girl?"

"I like Crystal" I muttered, this being the only thing that was holding my sanity at the moment.

"And how much do you like her" he said, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow. "Do you want be with her? Have kids? Or just do it with her?" I started squirming at the thought of me and Crystal.. doing those things. "Is this making you uncomfortable?" My eyes shifted to the floor, I heard him sigh again. "Look, I get it that this is kinds a curve ball. I was the same way when I realized that girls just don't do it for me" when I looked up, he was shrugging. "In fact I stopped talking or even looking at guys all together. I didn't want to admit that I liked guys, but once you realize that it won't change, you'll just accept it."

I stared wide eyed at him, than he took a few steps closer to me. "I'll give you some space, let you figure all this out." Again he shrugged, "I know it takes time, I went for almost a year. not wanting to be around guys." He came closer and bent down, lightly kissing me, sending thousands of sparks through my body. "I'm willing to wait." Than he stood up and and started walking towards the stairs. He looked back and smirked at me, "oh, and I think you're attractive too." He winked at me and walked up the stairs.

____________________________________

I'm really sorry it's short, I promise the next chapter will be longer. And I'll post it sooner than this one. Tell me whatcha think and please vote if you liked it :)