Chapter 1

"You have to marry me and that's final Ms. Kiara Sharma." He gritted his teeth leaving me flinching. Frustration and anger was evident in his eyes, on how bad he wanted this.

Right in front of me, Clutching me like a hostage, was the destroyer- the man who never displays emotions. In my whole life, Abhimaan is the cruelest man I know. He has no regard for the sentiments, feelings or lives of others. His reputation, his family and himself are the only things that matter to him.

"I will not do anything of that sort and that's final Mr. Abhimaan Singh Rathore," I said boldly. Tears started brimming in my eyes, my hands and legs started to shiver because of fear.

I started walking away when he grabbed my left hand and twisted it behind my back and around my waist with so much strength that my whole hand winced in pain.

"I am not asking you, I am ordering you. We're in this together because of your ignorance and mistake, and since you already know that I can't handle defeat, I make the necessary adjustments." He barked which led to my tears flowing uncontrollably.

"I CANNOT LET MY REPUATION  BE AT STAKE BECAUSE OF SOME RANDOM GIRL AND SOME FUCKING PHOTOS". He said while raising his voice at an alarming rate. His words were piercing my heart like a knife.

No kiara control yourself. You cannot show your tears to people like him. You are stronger than that. I thought to myself in my head.

"I DID NOT LEAKED THOSE PHOTOS, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS LITTLE THING." I practically shouted with all my strength. "And you are also aware of the fact that you were just fixing my dress, nothing more than that." I said, taking a long breath and remembering the night which was going to change everything now.

Flashback (the night of the party)

"Yes guys, it's true abhimaan is my boss." I said to my friends.

Since I first met them when I was ten years old, Kanishka Kapoor and Naina Singh have been my closest friends and childhood besties. We attended the same school and colleges altogether, and now our college placements are going on.

We were sitting at our apartment selecting the outfit that I was going to wear for tonight's party as me and Naina share the lease.
My so called boss wants to introduce the newbies to the company and I am in no mood to do the same.

(Oh god give me strength)

"Oh my god, I cannot imagine how you are going to tolerate him this time." Naina said in a concerned voice and all I could give was a sympathetic look.
"I think he is really hot, like look at that body" Kanishka said while drooling over his Instagram profile in her phone.

"You bitch! Here I am talking about my hell life and you are stalking him." I shouted while throwing a pillow at her face.
And the next second we started fighting with the pillows, laughing and screaming but little did I know, that my life was going to take a U-turn after this night.
.
.
.
The whole setup was really bland. I mean who sets black colour as a theme. Oh I forgot, Mr. Abhimaan like black. A lot. He practically adores black , I think his room is also black!

  He practically adores black , I think his room is also black!