Chapter 8

Please listen to this song when the wedding part comes.... 🫶🏻😭

———————————————————

Kiara pov

"What are you saying Kiara? Are you out of your mind? You know about his anger, if he finds out god knows what he will do?" Naina almost shouted in a panicking tone.

I know where her fear is coming from. She has been with me since college and all of us know what all happened.

"Naina, are you not listening to me? There is not time, he is just downstairs." I shouted holding her arms harshly.

I need to get out of here as soon as possible. I don't know if I am doing a right thing or not. My mind is not even working at this point let alone thinking upon the consequences of my actions.

"Are you sure. I mean things will surely get out of hand when he gets to know about it." Naina said in a dead serious tone panting heavily.

"Yes Naina, I AM SURE. You and bhaia please stay here and lookout for everyone. If anything goes wrong please message me. I might take a bus and I'll send you my location when I reach."
I shouted leaning near the window. It's not far enough, I'm on the first floor.

Come on Kiara, no need to worry everything will be alright I told myself, I took a deep breath and jumped out of the window.

There was pitch black darkness as the venue was near the woods. I ran and ran till my legs gave up and my vision was getting blurry. Just then I found a travel bus coming on the side of the road.

"HELP.. please HELP." I shouted waving both my hands. Thankfully the bus stopped and I hopped on.
Just when I sat down, my mind went towards abhimaan.
I was sure that my decision might take an ugly turn. And I felt guilty for his family.

God my thoughts wouldn't let me live in peace.
Please god keep everyone safe.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

Caller.....
ABHIMAAN

Shit... shit.. I forgot to switch of my phone damn it.

He can track my location. I immediately switched it off and blew a sigh of breath.
I can't through my phone now. I have to send my location to bhai, otherwise he will get tensed.

I got off the bus about an hour ago and I quickly found a decent looking hotel.
It was huge so it would be safe for one night.

.
.

"Hi, I need a room for the night." I asked the reception who was looking at me with horror. And I didn't know why.
I quickly went into my room and texted Gaurav bhaia about my location.
.
.
.
(30 minutes later)
My sleep was disturbed by the constant shouting and screeching of the tires outside. I immediately sat up and went towards the large window only to see my biggest nightmare.

5 black cars were parked outside the hotel and a man came out of the car cladded in a maroon sheravani followed by dozens of guards.
He was none other than the devil himself.