CHAPTER SIX

Alejandra followed Peter to a table where another boy whom she remembered was Ned, sat eating his lunch.

"Hey, Ned!" Peter greeted, taking a seat. Alejandra followed suit sitting in front of Ned and settled next to Peter.

"Hey-

Ned's eyes widened at the sight of Alejandra, obviously surprised that Peter was conversing with a girl, let alone bringing her to eat lunch with them...and not because she read his mind or anything.

Why have that ability if she wasn't going to use it?

Suppressing a smirk, Alejandra decided to take matters into her own hands. "I'm Alejandra. You must be Ned?"

She pretended not to notice the subtle exchange of looks between the two boys. After a moment, Ned cleared his throat and offered her a friendly grin.

"Yeah! Uh, hi! Nice to meet you!"

Peter decided to start the conversation by asking what the girls interests were wanting to make her feel comfortable with him and Ned.

"What's your favorite movie?" Peter asked another question, his eyebrows raised with interest.

Alejandra shrugged. "I don't know. I don't really watch movies."

Ned's eyes widened in surprise. "So, does that mean you've never seen Star Wars?"

Alejandra shook her head, unable to contain her amusement at the boys reaction. "Definitely not."

"Well, you clearly have no taste." Peter said matter-of-factly.

Alejandra rolled her eyes at his insult. "Well, please enlighten me then."

Peter and Ned exchanged glances before erupting in playful chaos, bombarding the girl with questions and exclamations about the iconic movie franchise.

If only they knew they were apart of one themselves.

She really had to stop running the moment.

After the boys calmed down, they found themselves falling into other topics. She felt herself warming up to the boys. Which, really caught her off guard. Besides Lily, she really didn't want to get too close to anyone else. It leaves a trail.

"What do you think of the school so far?" Peter asked, trying to hold contact with the girl who stared directly at his face. Like she was studying him. But, ultimately he looked away with, shaking his head with a slight smile.

What? There was no way she couldn't have a little fun, right? She would leave soon, and eventually Peter would have the courage to talk to Liz or Mj, and it would be like she never existed.

It was totally fine.

Thankfully, Ned wasn't paying attention at that moment or he would probably call out their weird actions. Alejandra wasn't into pda or whatever this was between her and Peter.

She glanced down at her food, stabbing a piece of broccoli. "It's nice. Everyone's been friendly so far."

"That means you haven't meet Flash yet." Ned said solemnly.

"Ned!" Peter groaned.

Alejandra raised a brow, not remembering who that was. "Who's Flash?"

"Just some guy..." Peter shook his head, trying to make them forget but Alejandra was nothing but determined to find out.

"Who bullies people." Ned clarified. "Especially Peter."

"Well, where is he?" Alejandra asked, glancing around the cafeteria.