My Secrets are now discovered

- Author's note -

I love my followers and everybody who read my story! It makes me smile! You guys are so awesome! I lost a follower, but that fine the ones who still follow me are what matters! Hope you like this chapter I loved reading you comments they make me smile, and two people who have the comment on both chapters make me laugh hard... You two can probably guess that's it's you...also, a story doesn't really follow the anime or manga I kinda just remember the title names I do not know what I'm doing any more for this story ideas are welcome! You guys are awesome!!

Enjoy!!

( Tatsuo Point Of View )

" Okay, Tatsuo we need to get you your uniform! Kyoya gets Tatsuo a uniform, Twins cut his hair, Haruhi you and Hunny go eat some cake, Mori, you can do what you always do!" Yelled the idiot... Kyoya pulled out his phone and called someone the twins grabbed me and pushed me somewhere... The others all ate cake, but Mori...

" So Hikaru what hair style would go with his blue hair?" Asked Karou to Hikaru..." Let's cut his hair a little shorter and leave his bangs be." Said Hikaru as he took out the scissor and placed them in my hair... I tense up when I felt the cold metal touch my skin...

After they cut my hair I was handed a uniform... The stupid blue blazer and black tie.... I hate it... I slid into a dressing room... I had my shirt off and was working on my pants. Then someone opens the curtains... I saw Tamaki..." I brought you....." He shut up when he saw my scars... Not open the ones on my stomach and back he saw the ones on my wrist that I had made...

" GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" I yelled kicking him out... I put the close on fast Nd stayed in the dressing room... I heard some gasps and I knew he told them.... No one can ever keep a fucking secret... No one.... That's why I don't tell anyone anything, but since they know they're going to ask me questions and I'm going to have to answer....

I haven't even told Dad and Haru.... They have no clue of my past... Now I'm going to have to tell six attractive men that I barely know and un-biological sister...

" Tatsuo...umm.... Can you come out, please.." Said Haru as she opened the curtain and stuck her head in... She looked like she was going to break down... I nod and stood up.... Some cuts were really fresh because when I was on the plane I went into the bathroom and did it.... I was scratching them and they started to sting... I opened up some of the scabs on them...

They all looked at me..." You look handsome." Said Hunny trying to lift the awkward tension..." Tatsuo we have some questions and you need to give us answers." Said Kyoya looking me in the eye... I felt like crying and I started to tear up which shocked everyone.... Even Mori and Kyoya which from when meeting them barely show emotion...

" ask away.." I said my voice cracking at the end as some tears slid down my cheek Haruhi came up to me and sat down on the couch patting a spot next to her... I whipped my tears away and sat down..." Okay, Tatsuo why do you cut?" Asked Kyoya... I sat there looking blankly at the ceiling.." 1. My family is dead, but my father and he is abusive murder who's in jail for one more year. 2. I hate myself." I said Haruhi looked shocked at my answers...

" also, I have nightmares that cause me to have sleep deprivation." I added... Kyoya looked at me confused a little.." Alright, did you do the cuts on you stomach?" This time, Tamaki asked..." No, a person I used to date was abusive and would tie me to a chair and cut my stomach and them dump rubbing alcohol over the deep cuts." I said not crying anymore...

I don't understand why I'm telling them all my past and my cuts and scars...." What about the scars on you back and the dragon lily tattoo?" Asked Kyoya.." Oh yeah, I forgot the dragon Lilly...well when mom died father forcibly did a tattoo on my side to remind me I was the fault of her death... He also did the scars on my back..." I said sneezing A little....