Authors note

Sorry! Not a chapter, but I needed to tell you this, the next chapter is going to reveal parts of Tatsuo past...

WARNING: If you do not like SelfHarm, Nightmares, scars, FlashBacks, Crying, Kidnapping, Or Any Of This Being Related To Tatsuo Leave Now And For Ever Live In Peace!

UPDATE WARNING: I've made me a day limit of only tree days and the time limit till 8:30am or 12:40am because I needed to try to edit thing instead of just publishing them without checking for grammar and spelling mistakes!

Please look at the title to see the rout Tatsuo's fate is heading please... It will help you out with the story, but Tatsuo still needs his one and only! Or more than one! Idk I just write what my hands press....

I love your comments! They make me feel so happy.. Please tell me you opinion on this also I kinda wanna take a vote on who you guys what who to be with! Don't forget Haruhi needs a lover too!

Also how do you spell that red head dudes name... You know the dude who is like Mori, but red long hair that has the scary face... ( -_- )

One more thing before this ends!

If I publish a story " The Ugly Perfection " would you read it?

Sorry for wasting your time and for you hope up on this being a chapter! You guys are so awesome and I'm so happy you guys read this story... Also updates can come sooner then the tree limit Mark. Okay, okay, bye bye!